7+ minutes of mean mugging

BR701

Don't give me number one bullshit
@Green
Reaction score
Then had zero blocking and only tried the same head and arm toss.

Why didn't Rousey try shooting for a takedown? Holding her hands in front of her face instead of the strange high left arm pose where she looks like she's trying to see into her armpit?

Circle, or head movement?

She spent more energy mean mugging, and must've felt silly after.

No boxing, no wrestling, no kickboxing.

Good power, good chin, physically strong and great judo.

edmond-tarverdyan.jpg

I blame it on Edmond

She earned 3 million dollars in 48 seconds, doubt she feels too silly.

I guess those developed traps muscle didn't help much

Edmond Finally taught her to Jab

The money will go away.

The videos and humiliation of losing in such a devastating fashion after acting cocky as fuck never will. She's done.

As much as your argument makes sense, she does not function like that

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg

The money will go away.

The videos and humiliation of losing never will.

The videos won't but the humiliation will, the mainstream's attention span is short, people on here will still mock her but eventually everyone else won't really give a shit.

As much as your argument makes sense, she does not function like that

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg

Yeah I agree she is fragile so my point probably doesn't really apply to her, but still 3 million dollars is 3 million dollars, I'm sure that eases some of the pain.

The videos won't but the humiliation will, the mainstream's attention span is short, people on here will still mock her but eventually everyone else won't really give a shit.

I agree. This one casual girl i know who used to be a huge Ronda fan is already sharing Amanda Nunes posts lol

It was just brutal. She really looked like a novice out there. Got hit and then got that deer-in-headlights stare, head up, confused. Just awful.

Ronda has power in her hands but having power does not = great striking. Just an embarrassing performance.

What was Rogan saying before Ronda got in the cage at the prep point her striking as evolved so much under Edmond..... comedy

Ronda is not a wrestler. I can't remember her ever shooting for a takedown. She's exceptionally at a couple of things and devoid of everything else it seems.

Technically that makes her the highest earning sports person per second in the world for both men and women.

<{clintugh}>

It was just brutal. She really looked like a novice out there. Got hit and then got that deer-in-headlights stare, head up, confused. Just awful.

Ronda has power in her hands but having power does not = great striking. Just an embarrassing performance.
A high school boy could get better at boxing in 5 weeks than she has in 5 years.

Wmma.

Back