7 fighters released by UFC.

You would have gotten a lot more hits on this thread if you had titled it - "UFC Cuts Silva!" :)

Well, I know all of those fighters' names... in connection to their losses. It's something similar to what I remember about Michael Bisping (which is to say I remember Hendo and Belfort knocking his head off and Kennedy ragdolling him on the ground).

Hey now, show some respect to Mr. Bisping. He has done more than that recently. He also got guillotine choked by Luke Rockhold.

Heatherly was possibly the worst fighter on roster. Ruan Potts of WW.

Heatherly was possibly the worst fighter on roster. Ruan Potts of WW.

And he got to fight on the PPV. I kind of wish they would've given him one more chance for some reason though.

I'm almost scared to watch Derrick Lewis vs Ruan Potts

I remember the days when I knew every single fighter on the roster.

Despite having Fight Pass and watching practically every fight of every event, I don't recognize any of those names besides Camoes who is a 15+ year veteran.

I know Camoes, think he could do well under the right circumstances, he had a rough go.

Most people here have never heard of most of them, yet apparently they all deserved to get payed enough to afford a mortgage because dana plays blackjack a lot.

I don't know any of those guys.

only heard of harris but forgot how he even looked like lol

lol who the fuck is Wagner Silva?

A dude they hired when he was 3-0.

Just shows you that the whole "UFC has the best fighters in the world, and only proved world class fighters can fight in the UFC" is just a myth.

Sucks for them. Hope all goes well for them.

A dude they hired when he was 3-0.

Just shows you that the whole "UFC has the best fighters in the world, and only proved world class fighters can fight in the UFC" is just a myth.

The first half of that statement is largely true. The UFC does have most of the best MMA fighters in the world on its roster.

The second half is obviously false, but is it really the kind of thing anyone says? I cannot remember anyone ever making that a strong point about that.

Fabricio,Wagner and Guto sad they got cut. I would not be suprised to see any of them back

Back