7 August 2018: Ohio Special Election | Kansas Republican Gubernatorial Primary

Kris Kobach
121,203 40.7%
Jeff Colyer*
120,662 40.5

297,827 votes, 95% reporting (3,354 of 3,539 precincts)

Down to the wire! Let's go Kobach!

The Russian facebook bot memes and hackers are good.

Goddamn, are we gonna get 2016 election level liberal meltdowns for every election that doesn’t go their way?
Their response to everything is to plug their ears, stomp their feet and start screeching about Russia and bots, shits hilarious and pathetic haha

Goddamn, are we gonna get 2016 election level liberal meltdowns for every election that doesn’t go their way?
Their response to everything is to plug their ears, stomp their feet and start screeching about Russia and bots, shits hilarious and pathetic haha

Get ready, if the blue wave doesn't happen you are going to see riots. Granted, they will all be in places like Portland, San Fran, and New York so they will be destroying their own towns.

....Hell, I hope they do. Should be fun to watch.

I think most liberals are looking at a solid red district, that is a dead heat, and smiling right now.

Dems literally don't understand the whole point of democracy. It has started with the confusion about free speech and now they demand from you to drop your ideas and political beliefs just to support their candidate, because it's against fukn Trump.
Speaking of dropping beliefs.
You mean like Family Values and no deficits. Elect a guy who cheats on every wife, he has ever married and he has so far added two trillion to the debt and borrowed the most foreign money since 2008.

Speaking of dropping beliefs.
You mean like Family Values and no deficits. Elect a guy who cheats on every wife, he has ever married and he has so far added two trillion to the debt and borrowed the most foreign money since 2008.

This is what TDS looks like.

I think most liberals are looking at a solid red district, that is a dead heat, and smiling right now.
Smiling at a loss?

Special elections aren't a useful metric for midterms because of the disproportionate amount of resources that are put into the special elections.

Think of all the time, effort, energy, and money that's been spent by the Democrats to win what have ultimately been pointless special elections since the election of President Trump.

How many more "close" elections can the Democratic party afford to come up short again? They were in considerable debt after the 2016 election.

This is what TDS looks like.
This is what a cult member looks like.
Did I posted anything that was incorrect?
I heard for 8 years the right bitching about deficits, but don't hear a peep out of them now that their team is doing it.
Sorry I don't want interest payments being the highest expenditure of the budget. I hated deficits under Bush, Obama and now Trump. It called being consistent and not a hypocrite.
I cant spend more than I make for 18 years straight. I would be living in a refrigerator box under a bridge if I did that.

✯✯✯✯✯KOBACH WINS✯✯✯✯✯

Kris Kobach
126,257 40.6%
Jeff Colyer*
126,066 40.5
Jim Barnett
27,449 8.8
Others 31,237 10.0

311,009 votes, 100% reporting (3,539 of 3,539 precincts)

Smiling at a loss?

Special elections aren't a useful metric for midterms because of the disproportionate amount of resources that are put into the special elections.

Think of all the time, effort, energy, and money that's been spent by the Democrats to win what have ultimately been pointless special elections since the election of President Trump.

How many more "close" elections can the Democratic party afford to come up short again? They were in considerable debt after the 2016 election.

Close elections in historically uncontested seats are a good sign.

Just think about how the historically contested seats are going to look if Dems are gaining 20 or 30 points in districts they haven't competed in for decades.

They haven't all been close either they've won quite a few since Trump took office.

3guz.jpg

^^^ all smiles

This is what a cult member looks like.
Did I posted anything that was incorrect?
I heard for 8 years the right bitching about deficits, but don't hear a peep out of them now that their team is doing it.
Sorry I don't want interest payments being the highest expenditure of the budget. I hated deficits under Bush, Obama and now Trump. It called being consistent and not a hypocrite.
I cant spend more than I make for 18 years straight. I would be living in a refrigerator box under a bridge if I did that.

You're in the Ohio special election thread. One guy makes an on point observation about how Dems are taking things after the loss, and offers some very accurate insight into how they think, and you just can't help yourself, and with tears in your eyes, you screech out "BUT TRUUUUUUUMP!!!".

TDS defined.

✯✯✯✯✯KOBACH WINS✯✯✯✯✯

Kris Kobach
126,257 40.6%
Jeff Colyer*
126,066 40.5
Jim Barnett
27,449 8.8
Others 31,237 10.0

311,009 votes, 100% reporting (3,539 of 3,539 precincts)
I hope kobach wins. If they are stupid enough to vote for him for governor then they deserve what they get.

You're in the Ohio special election thread. One guy makes an on point observation about how Dems are taking things after the loss, and offers some very accurate insight into how they think, and you just can't help yourself, and with tears in your eyes, you screech out "BUT TRUUUUUUUMP!!!".

TDS defined.
He was talking about dropping beliefs, I just pointed out both sides are guilty of trashing their beliefs.
He gave examples and so did I.

Back