69.99 Credit At Title.. Need Gloves

nycjosh

White Belt
Reaction score
I ordered the Title Gel World Bag Gloves, but have to return them for store credit. I really like the gloves a lot, they feel very comfortable and look like they are built really well. The problem is that I'm allergic to something in the "Gel" material. It has a certian type of nylon which messes me up. Which sucks because I really like the gloves.

so I'm thinking about which gloves I should get, keep in mind I have small wrists.:redface:

TITLE Platinum Paramount Bag GlovesTITLE Platinum Paramount Bag Gloves | Punch Mitt Training Gloves | Punch Mitts | Aerobic Boxing & Kickboxing from Title Boxing

Fighting Sports Pro Punching Bag GloveFighting Sports Pro Punching Bag Gloves | Fighting Sports Boxing Gloves | Fighting Sports | Shop by Brand from Title Boxing

Hayabusa Bag GlovesHayabusa 10 oz. Bag Gloves | Punch Mitt Training Gloves | Punch Mitts | Aerobic Boxing & Kickboxing from Title Boxing

or any other ones??

Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,

Josh

I have the Hayabusa Bag gloves and I like them. I know you said you have small wrists rather than small hands, but I imagine they are solid gloves for anyone that doesn't have really large hands.

I use 120" wraps from CSI or 110" Le Roy Mexican wraps and I can barely get these things on over them. They feature the dual wrist strap system like all other Hayabusa gloves, so the support is excellent. They are really compact which took a bit of getting used to since I was using a 14oz pair of Fairtex for bag work before.

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually leaning towards the hyabusas because I do in fact have small hands. Then again, I still really don't know, they're a little light and I have read some iffy reviews on them.

I'm just plain bad at this kind off stuff...thanks again for the suggestions.

Twins Twins Twins

You wont find many gloves on Title's catalog that will hold up over time like the Twins gloves. You're worried about small hands, and that's ok ... so do most Thai's, so Twins is a good fit for you.

Do a search on here for Hayabusa, you'll find a few reviews that said they weren't good for bag work, due to wrist support.

Twins, Boon & Fairtex have all been great to me over the years of training/teaching Muay Thai. These are the brands I recommend to all my students.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will defiantly have to do some research on some Fairtex Twins and Boon gloves.

I love my Hayabusas. They feel amazing, like the glove was made for your hand when you put them on. You don't have to break them in at all. The wrist support is excellent. Great quality, thick, durable leather.

They're also excellent for pad/mitt work because of their size/weight.

Back