68 year old woman fights in MMA!!!

That can't be good, I mean who would accept a fight with her? Obviously someone did but dayum!!

She's getting ready for Bellator's senior division.

Oh my god! Even an old lady has bigger heart than Conor
00_original_crop_exact.jpg

That's dangerous man. What a joke ref, should have stepped in a lot sooner.

Hard lady though.

Give her CM Punk ...let's see how Phil Brooks deals with that brute force.

Titanic.jpg

Not thinking about the thread though.

It more about who the fuck let her fight? Who the fuck sanctioned this? Biggest embarrassment in recent memory.

I think many girls will become mma fighters after watching Ronda who can't even strike and fight make millions.

This is a perfect argument for raising the salaries for fighters, otherwise they have to fight until their late 60's.

She g'on die in the car.

I don't know why this reminds me of that girl champ that went to face a mediocre dude and got beat up.

I remember a great philosopher once saying,

"I mean you shouldn't be asking people to come down here and pay the freight on something they paid, it still ain't good enough, I mean you think that's right? I mean maybe you're doing your job but why you gotta stop me from doing mine? Cause if you're willing to go through all the battling you got to go through to get where you want to get, who's got the right to stop you? I mean maybe some of you guys got something you never finished, something you really want to do, something you never said to someone, something... and you're told no, even after you paid your dues? Who's got the right to tell you that, who? Nobody! It's your right to listen to your gut, it ain't nobody's right to say no after you earned the right to be where you want to be and do what you want to do!... You know, the older I get the more things I gotta leave behind, that's life. The only thing I'm asking you guys to leave on the table... is what's right."

Tough Chick!

This is a perfect argument for raising the salaries for fighters, otherwise they have to fight until their late 60's.

Nah, that lady has probably retired from 2 or 3 jobs already.

Can you imagine if this ended up being the first death in the cage in MMA?

Just insanity.

Back