Social 66% of Republicans in the South want to secede. Significant minority elsewhere want to secede

Brightline Watch, eh ?

Their website lists their corporate motto as "Make positive and stunning poll for glorious nation of the USA by the peoples with definitely no input by the CCP and revolutionary Iran under the leadership of His Holiness Ayatollah Khamenei, representative of Mohammed PBUH"

<WhatIsThis>
I don't think they tried to skew the polls since they have slightly more Dems than Repubs wanting secession on the West Coast and North East.

The bio of the co-founders shows them working for respectable academic institutions.

Was this poll a surprise to anyone?

Just more propaganda from the left.

I'm sure the south wants Jim Crow back and yada yada yada

I wouldn't mind at all. Most of the Southern states are freeloaders in Federal tax money coming from the "liberal scum" states like NY. Don't need you and don't want to pay for you.

States should be part of the union voluntarily. Not held by force.
Modern times dont allow for things like succession or chaos will reign. There must be balance imo. The United States own all the land.... means federal. Even an individual that stops paying taxes will lose their property....

More reasons to not trust or care about polls. 40% of Democrats in the north east want succession? Totally legit.

You mean my federal tax dollars won't be going to shit holes like Alabama abd Mississippi?

Sounds great.

Back