650 Ukrainian soldiers killed, wounded in course of special operation + revelations

Nebi

Крым наш!
@purple
Reaction score
http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_05_17/272479000/
"People's mayor" of Slavyansk, Vyacheslav Ponomarev, has said that law enforcement forces controlled by Kiev suffered severe losses during special operations in the South-East of Ukraine: according to his data, in just ten days, 650 people were killed or wounded, as stated in a message to RIA Novosti.

"The total losses of the punitive fascist Kiev junta during May 2 -12, 2014, amount to 650 killed and wounded, among whom are 285 Right Sector extremists, who joined the National Guard, 120 Ukrainian mercenaries <...>, 90 employees of the Security Service of Ukraine <...>, 70 foreign mercenaries," said Ponomarev, whose speech was posted on the Internet by the press service of the DPR.

From May 2 to 12, losses among the militiamen amounted to 8 people, three more were wounded, Ponomarev added.

An ultimatum delivered by the militia of Donbass to Kiev expired on Thursday. It stated that if, in a 24 hours period, the Ukrainian military did not leave captured checkpoints in the Donetsk region, the militia would begin its own military operation.

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/International/Revelations-on-the-Krasnoarmeysk-killing-564127

Members of the Ukrainian ultra-nationalist group Pravy Sektor took part in a commando-style raid against the Donbass referendum last Sunday, killing two unarmed civilians in the town of Krasnoarmeysk, an investigation by Paris Match has found.

The rumour, however, has been in part verified by a series of pictures taken by Paris Match photographers. These images show Andrey Denisenko, one of the Pravy Sektor chiefs, among a group of mysterious gunmen that attacked a voting station Sunday in the small town of Krasnoarmeysk, some 60 kilometres from the separatist

peoples mayor huh? thats the guy that kidnapped the vice reporter

is nebi the biggest russki asslicker on this forum?

The guy from Vice was doing everything he could to get capture, Simon Ostrovsky just wanted a book deal. If you watched one of his video you can just see the one sided bullshit he was saying..

stalin_poster.jpg

Regardless of where you stand, if you think a militia can kill 650 soldiers while sustaining losses of 8 dead and 3 wounded then I don't know what to say to you.

In real conflicts, the wounded almost always outnumber the dead substantially.

I don't know why Russian propaganda tends to veer this way - it's always so ex0+treme there is no way to take it seriously. For instance I know that the Crimea elections, if held uncoerced and unoccupied, would probably have chosen union with Russia by a solid majority, perhaps even a supermajority. That is what opinion polls before Maidan indicated. But no, that wasn't enough - it just HAD to be 90+ percent in favor, a number that is just silly.

These casualty numbers are the same - I would not at all doubt that the Kiev forces operating in the east would get their ass kicked and sustain more damage than they dealt out, but this ratio is way too silly to take seriously.

I'm Russian..

thats no excuse for being dumb and supporting oligarchy.
inform yourself and be objective,but dont just support russian propaganda because youre russian

Regardless of where you stand, if you think a militia can kill 650 soldiers while sustaining losses of 8 dead and 3 wounded then I don't know what to say to you.

And don't know about the loses, but i do believe that they could kill 650 soldiers, since its probably not really militia who did it.

Hahahhh. Oh, you actually believe that garbage?

"People's mayor" of Slavyansk, Vyacheslav Ponomarev, has said that law enforcement forces controlled by Kiev suffered severe losses during special operations in the South-East of Ukraine: according to his data, in just ten days, 650 people were killed or wounded, as stated in a message to RIA Novosti.

"The total losses of the punitive fascist Kiev junta during May 2 -12, 2014, amount to 650 killed and wounded, among whom are 285 Right Sector extremists, who joined the National Guard, 120 Ukrainian mercenaries <...>, 90 employees of the Security Service of Ukraine <...>, 70 foreign mercenaries," said Ponomarev, whose speech was posted on the Internet by the press service of the DPR.

I'm Russian..

zb45.gif

thats no excuse for being dumb and supporting oligarchy.
inform yourself and be objective,but dont just support russian propaganda because youre russian

Lol you say supporting oligarchy as if that's not an issue everywhere.

Back