6'4 vs 6'4 my ass, Reyes towers over Jones

the reach of a elbow is exactly the lenght of the humerus bone + how much can you push your shoulder forward, so reach affects elbows, yes
Elbows are thrown inside. Reach comes into play mostly on the outside.
Reach is measured with an extended arm.

So, No. Until they start measuring the length of half the arm it doesn't come into the conversation of height, reach, and weight.

I dont think Jones has beaten anyone I like with those techniques, however I find it dirty and other fighters find it dirty. Khabib, GSP, DC, Fedor, Usman don't have to rely on trash techniques. If someone did that to me in training I would kick him in his balls. A tepe kick is certainly dangerous and has a similar effect and target area, however a fighter isn't pinned in or has his joint restricted. I don't have a problem with side kicks , I have a problem with a dude trying to blow out a guys fucking knee and ruin careers. But I guess I'm biased and retarded for pointing that out....jesus christ this forum gets dumber by the day

You're acting like a delusional moron, literally casting aside reality and making stupid shit.
By your logic punches are dirty because they cause brain damage, your making up dumb shit then trying to compare holding onto a sub after the fight is stopped to kicking someone knees during a fight

You're acting like a delusional moron, literally casting aside reality and making stupid shit.
By your logic punches are dirty because they cause brain damage, your making up dumb shit then trying to compare holding onto a sub after the fight is stopped to kicking someone knees during a fight
Go spar someone and let them side kick one of your knees you moron, Conor uses side kicks all the time with out targeting knees. You can end someones career by looking to destroy their knees, why don't you go ask some fighter what they think. You sound like like a typical ufc douche fan who cares less about a fighters saftey. This is why many commentators and other sports analysts and fighters say mma has the worst fan base....cleary it does. Banning side kicks to the knee isnt a novel or strange idea. With your logic , why not just allow knees to the head or allow soccer kicks to a downed opponent ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-thompson-wants-to-ban-side-kicks-to-the-knee

Luckily Reyes's sport IQ with allow him to deal with those cheap shots while non athletes couldnt avoid.

If Jones wins, the statement of him doing well only against much shorter men will die.

Go spar someone and let them side kick one of your knees you moron, Conor uses side kicks all the time with out targeting knees. You can end someones career by looking to destroy their knees, why don't you go ask some fighter what they think. You sound like like a typical ufc douche fan who cares less about a fighters saftey. This is why many commentators and other sports analysts and fighters say mma has the worst fan base....cleary it does. Banning side kicks to the knee isnt a novel or strange idea. With your logic , why not just allow knees to the head or allow soccer kicks to a downed opponent ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-thompson-wants-to-ban-side-kicks-to-the-knee

Now you're comparing sparring to fighting, I've never had someone trying to ko me sparring but I think in a fight someone might try to ko me or attacks my joints
You're all over the place dude, none of this has to do with you comparing this to holding in heels hooks
Mma has a shitty fanbase because guys like you, you have some elitist attitude about a shitty opinion you want to argue as fact

Now you're comparing sparring to fighting, I've never had someone trying to ko me sparring but I think in a fight someone might try to ko me or attacks my joints
You're all over the place dude, none of this has to do with you comparing this to holding in heels hooks
Mma has a shitty fanbase because guys like you, you have some elitist attitude about a shitty opinion you want to argue as fact

Oh wow im an elitist now because I don't want fighters getting their knees destroyed. I casually mentioned sparring to illustrate how much of a bullshit tatic targeting knees is. Lol I'd rather get ko'd then have my fucking knee blown out and surgery. Its really not rocket science, you really are an asshole for advocating side kicks to the knees . People would think you were an idiot in any mma gym for advocating it. Its dirty and cheap , it might as well be like holding on to long to submissions , either way the end result is the same you idiot ..... thats entirely the point. What do you think the end result is of side kicking someones knee is ? They gonna train on crutches? Ridiculous.

Ya lets compare possible brain damage and a ko in a fight to some guy targeting knees with the likley result ending up in knee surgery. There are some real philosophical geniuses around here. Its certainly the same thing.

Back