6'4 vs 6'4 my ass, Reyes towers over Jones

People like the OP are why scammers sell shit on Instagram and YouTube like “lose 16kg in 6 weeks” and the before and after photos are taken 1 hr apart after a gym pump and lightning.

tenor.gif

Maybe Reyes is actually taller then 6’4...

I wonder if he was praying like that while roiding and doing blow at the strip club ?

I think that’s what bothers me most about Bones ( by no means am I religious person ) but the “holier-than-thou” bullshit that pops from his mouth is cringeworthy. The fucking dude nearly killed a pregnant woman, pops for gear, rails coke like it’s candy and then spews this religious crap.

But elbows... the efficiency of elbows depends deeply of the size of your humerus bone.
When you bend your elbow your arm gets shorter.
You don't throw elbows from the outside because you would be elbowing air.

Reach has nothing to do with an inside strike with the elbow.

So jones wore heels , great job. When they were barefoot Reyes was bigger and I dont think Jones will be wearing dress shoes.lol

After watching the weigh in I admit that you might be right. Reyes did look slightly taller, but I still think any advantage that brings is nullified by JJ’s reach. For most intents and purposes the guy is damn near 7 feet tall. Being 6’4 with a 84 1/2 inch reach is rare and a huge advantage.

Are you comparing legal techniques to guys holding onto subs after tapping ?, one is frowned upon in mma and jujitsu and is completely fucked up, Jones is using a fucking martial arts technique that also happens to be legal

I don't like Jones personality he's a douche bag, hes probably a bad person, but hes still one of the most talented and consistent guys in mma, just enjoy it for what it is

So if holding on heel hooks too long was legal would it be ok ? ...no offense but thats a lame argument. Doesn't matter if Jones using using "legal" techniques , hes targeting joints and knees , lol and no.....not in a controlled technical manner like and armbar or knee bar , no its a dynamic fast moving side kick at some ones fucking knees.

Look at the angel of Jones hip and neck. I can see him being the same size as Reyes.

So if holding on heel hooks too long was legal would it be ok ? ...no offense but thats a lame argument. Doesn't matter if Jones using using "legal" techniques , hes targeting joints and knees , lol and no.....not in a controlled technical manner like and armbar or knee bar , no its a dynamic fast moving side kick at some ones fucking knees.

Stop making up shit to fit your retarded bias because jones has beat someone you like , so youre asking "if you didn't have to let go of a sub after someone taps or the ref intervenes would you be ok with it", I don't like jones as a person either but I don't let it affect reality

After watching the weigh in I admit that you might be right. Reyes did look slightly taller, but I still think any advantage that brings is nullified by JJ’s reach. For most intents and purposes the guy is damn near 7 feet tall. Being 6’4 with a 84 1/2 inch reach is rare and a huge advantage.
Certainly more so with his finger pokes, He has a crazy reach but the advantage is way overblown. He is use to having his way and bullying smaller fighters. DC is an elite wrestler and even he had a hard time dealing with Jones, I would worry more about that if I was reyes. Reyes still has a long 77 reach , I think it will have a negligible effect on the fight. Reyes has enough wrestling to back him off , he's also dynamic with his striking. He has low mileage and is genuinely improving. We could see a completely different fighter tonight. I think Jones has reached his peak. Why I think Reyes will is due to the fact he will trade with Jones and I believe he hits harder, his sports IQ is also high....hes an athlete. Jones won't even go to heavyweight because he knows he will eventually get knocked out. These heavyweights are huge and hit hard af. Essentially reyes is a HW who can make the cut like jones.

I think that’s what bothers me most about Bones ( by no means am I religious person ) but the “holier-than-thou” bullshit that pops from his mouth is cringeworthy. The fucking dude nearly killed a pregnant woman, pops for gear, rails coke like it’s candy and then spews this religious crap.
Right , Id like Jones a lot more if he was a genuine person. I wish he would just show his true colors and embrace it.

Stop making up shit to fit your retarded bias because jones has beat someone you like , so youre asking "if you didn't have to let go of a sub after someone taps or the ref intervenes would you be ok with it", I don't like jones as a person either but I don't let it affect reality
I dont think Jones has beaten anyone I like with those techniques, however I find it dirty and other fighters find it dirty. Khabib, GSP, DC, Fedor, Usman don't have to rely on trash techniques. If someone did that to me in training I would kick him in his balls. A tepe kick is certainly dangerous and has a similar effect and target area, however a fighter isn't pinned in or has his joint restricted. I don't have a problem with side kicks , I have a problem with a dude trying to blow out a guys fucking knee and ruin careers. But I guess I'm biased and retarded for pointing that out....jesus christ this forum gets dumber by the day

Jones is leaning forward and down, almost like he's trying to give Dom the false impression that he is shorter than he really is.

Dom has an awful hairline that makes him look much older than he is. Dom also looks soft and out of shape for being as tall as he is and fighting at 205.

JBJ seems to have developed a suspicious looking large gut. His overall body looks a tad suspicious. Something is different than the last few times we've seen him.

Jones is leaning forward and down, almost like he's trying to give Dom the false impression that he is shorter than he really is.
Dom has an awful hairline that makes him look much older than he is. Dom also looks soft and out of shape for being as tall as he is and fighting at 205.

JBJ seems to have developed a suspicious looking large gut. His overall body looks a tad suspicious. Something is different than the last few times we've seen him.

Hes getting hgh gut and probably running insulin. Que in some random sherdtard to say I dont know shit. Insulin improves protein synthesis dramatically and prevents wasting from catabolic activities. Very hard to catch insulin use

When you bend your elbow your arm gets shorter.
You don't throw elbows from the outside because you would be elbowing air.

Reach has nothing to do with an inside strike with the elbow.
the reach of a elbow is exactly the lenght of the humerus bone + how much can you push your shoulder forward, so reach affects elbows, yes

people keep looking at the size of forearms for reach, but the humerus is much more important... for hooks, uppercuts, body punches and again, elbows

Back