6'4 vs 6'4 my ass, Reyes towers over Jones

that heigh advantage is irrelevant whem jones still has 7 inches reach advantage
Im looking at that pic and i dont see it. Are you just talking out your ass, or did you look up both fighters reach? Jones arms do look longer, but not 7 inches, and also, Reyes shoulders are up higher so you have to put that into consideration as well.

Man Jones is going to finish him

That is exactly what I was thinking, after the presser and after the stare down. I truly think Jones is going to make an example out of him tonight.

We as in everyone who isn't a Jones fan. Let's be honest here for a sec, the division has very little talent and the UFC has to struggle to scrap together a challenger for Jones. At least this time we got someone who isn't a washed up MW to fight for the title but Reyes is hardly a guy lighting the MMA world on fire.

most ufc divisons are just top heavy

most ufc divisons are just top heavy
True but HW, LHW, and FLW are the worst in that regard. Who really gives a shit about a fight outside the top 15 in any of those divisions? Whereas fights outside the top 15 at FW, LW, and WW can be pretty great. You've got a guy like Durinho who is a multiple time Mundial champ who has yet to crack the top 15 at either LW or WW, a guy with his skill set would fly to the top of those three weaker divisions.

the amount of intellects on this board is astounding

that heigh advantage is irrelevant whem jones still has 7 inches reach advantage

Jones reach advantage is negated by his lack of a jab...although, it will still make a big difference if he is allowed to eyepoke Reyes at will.

That stare down was great. Two blind guys staring blankly into space.

Not a good sign
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Reminds me of when Dan Hardy brutally height mogged Rumble.

UFN24HardyJohnson_original.jpg

Hey maybe Jones won't target his knees and Joints like he does everyone else in his fights. I remember when everyone cried when Rousimar held on to heal hooks to long , but many retarded fans think its ok to side kick the fuck out of everyones knees , fuck their ACL and MCLs I guess.

Jones is also acting all Christian and thats very Fedorish went he went down. I wonder if he was praying like that while roiding and doing blow at the strip club ?

Are you comparing legal techniques to guys holding onto subs after tapping ?, one is frowned upon in mma and jujitsu and is completely fucked up, Jones is using a fucking martial arts technique that also happens to be legal

I don't like Jones personality he's a douche bag, hes probably a bad person, but hes still one of the most talented and consistent guys in mma, just enjoy it for what it is

How many threads are people going to make about this?

960x0.jpg

I can make myself look 2-3 inches shorter by bending my legs, my shoulders and looking down too

This shows Jones is actually about half an inch taller than Reyes, presuming footwear is the same.

Dom is all torso and shit hairline
For someone in their mid 20’s, whom if their mouth is open, they are talking about how athletic they are. Dominick’s body really doesn’t look that athletic.

How many threads are people going to make about this?

960x0.jpg

I can make myself look 2-3 inches shorter by bending my legs, my shoulders and looking down too
This is one of those times where it’s easy for us to determine who watched the actual video. And who just looked at the screenshot.

In the ceremonial weigh in video we clearly see Jones stooping down as he steps in for the face off. Then straightening up as he steps away.

This is the kind of stuff Jon does to mess with his opponents.

On Sherdog? Absolutely...and all the time.

Well, there's a lot to complain about concerning Jones but that one seems to me misplaced. His opponents know in advance that they're competing for the championship in a given weight class and therefore "risk" running into taller opponents with a slighter build. And it's hardly the case that tall, lanky fighters dominate the sport--Jones, aside from playing dirty, just happens to be skilled in using his body type advantageously.

Back