6'4 vs 6'4 my ass, Reyes towers over Jones

Just to be clear by WE meaning the we hate Jon squad giving zero sh!tz about the LHW division, because I'm good...
We as in everyone who isn't a Jones fan. Let's be honest here for a sec, the division has very little talent and the UFC has to struggle to scrap together a challenger for Jones. At least this time we got someone who isn't a washed up MW to fight for the title but Reyes is hardly a guy lighting the MMA world on fire.

We as in everyone who isn't a Jones fan. Let's be honest here for a sec, the division has very little talent and the UFC has to struggle to scrap together a challenger for Jones. At least this time we got someone who isn't a washed up MW to fight for the title but Reyes is hardly a guy lighting the MMA world on fire.

That's on the UFC to replenish and cultivate the division same can be said for HW's either shuffle the deck or do more talent searching instead of Conor McGregor coddling...

sadly, yes, there have been a few
Has anyone ever said Jones won because he was taller? I've heard complaints about his eye pokes and his drug use, but has anyone invoked his stature as an excuse?
After all, the sport is organised around weight classes, not height classes.

That's on the UFC to replenish and cultivate the division same can be said for HW's either shuffle the deck or do more talent searching instead of Conor McGregor coddling...
Sure it ain't Jon's fault but doesn't change the fact that I don't really care about the division. And I agree HW sucks too as does FLW.
Couple of dadbods going at it. USADA bless

Has any person on sherdog actually seen a guy with a sixpack breathe in?
Like people actually do?
I can't believe this "Jones/GSP/Whoever has a HGH-gut!" doesn't stop...

He’s leaning forward dude
View attachment 724309

Doesn't matter, Jones is significantly smaller for the first time in his ufc career, Gus was taller but Lanky. Reyes is gonna wake into that cage 230 and legit heavyweight size. Jones is definitely more skilled and technical, ya we get it Jon. However he's never faced a bigger ATHLETE and a real athlete at that. Reyes won't be bitched around cage like others. He's not some dude coming up from 185, he's a real athlete.

Jones aint no 6'4, it's gonna be nice seeing him drop his height advantage for once.

DvOj14y.jpg

How stupid are you?

Doesn't matter, Jones is significantly smaller for the first time in his ufc career, Gus was taller but Lanky. Reyes is gonna wake into that cage 230 and legit heavyweight size. Jones is definitely more skilled and technical, ya we get it Jon. However he's never faced a bigger ATHLETE and a real athlete at that. Reyes won't be bitched around cage like others. He's not some dude coming up from 185, he's a real athlete.
What are you talking about. Santos was just as big. He actually is one of the biggest weight cutters in the UFC.

Reyes is that goofy popular jock that you hated in highschool, and also boned your girl up on a random Saturday night.

Bones is actually a little taller. /Thread.

What are you talking about. Santos was just as big. He actually is one of the biggest weight cutters in the UFC.

Santos was bulkier and maybe too much so, his frame limits his speed, hit foot work didn't look all that good. Reyes is taller and bigger framed, Reyes could legit Moonlight as a HW , Santos .....no.

Santos was bulkier and maybe too much so, his frame limits his speed, hit foot work didn't look all that good. Reyes is taller and bigger framed, Reyes could legit Moonlight as a HW , Santos .....no.
<45><Lmaoo>

Reyes by TKO! Mark my words. I got money down!

Hey maybe Jones won't target his knees and Joints like he does everyone else in his fights. I remember when everyone cried when Rousimar held on to heal hooks to long , but many retarded fans think its ok to side kick the fuck out of everyones knees , fuck their ACL and MCLs I guess.

Jones is also acting all Christian and thats very Fedorish went he went down. I wonder if he was praying like that while roiding and doing blow at the strip club ?

Back