News 6'4 man kills 2 teens for asking how tall he is

BLM would get a lot more credibility if they cared about all black lives. Yet they stay silent when black kids die tragically in their community on a regular basis. The lives of kids killed by gangsters are worth as much as those killed by cops. You disagree with that? Sad.

Yeah, not the same.

You don’t see the difference between people who, for the most part, willingly join that lifestyle and suffer the consequences and between people being killed, by the ones supposed to be upholding the law, solely because of their skin colour and it’s perceived negative connotations ?

Those who kill like this, whether criminal themselves or by criminals, actually do get hit with the full brunt of the law when they get caught.
Whereas these supposed agents of the government...........tell me again how many ever got the death penalty or are serving life in prison or even anything more than a slap on the wrist, if that ?

Ffs, just recently, a police chief went on TV calling the officer who shot a non violent black man “by mistake” (he meant to taser him apparently) as the true victim.

<{hfved}>

They are the organization that has momentum, tons of followers, media attention and the media’s ears.
Can you describe this organization? Because when I hear the word I think of something like a formal entity with a governing body, policies, and mandates. Chair. Maybe appointments, or some form of recognition. Was that what you're saying?

Yeah, not the same.

You don’t see the difference between people who, for the most part, willingly join that lifestyle and suffer the consequences and between people being killed, by the ones supposed to be upholding the law, solely because of their skin colour and it’s perceived negative connotations ?

Those who kill like this, whether criminal themselves or by criminals, actually do get hit with the full brunt of the law when they get caught.
Whereas these supposed agents of the government...........tell me again how many ever got the death penalty or are serving life in prison or even anything more than a slap on the wrist, if that ?

Ffs, just recently, a police chief went on TV calling the officer who shot a non violent black man “by mistake” (he meant to taser him apparently) as the true victim.

<{hfved}>
Of course there is a difference, and the fact that so many police killings don’t result in prosecution is a travesty of justice. That fight needs to continue.

But that doesn’t mean that BLM should ignore the senseless gang violence.

Can you describe this organization? Because when I hear the word I think of something like a formal entity with a governing body, policies, and mandates. Chair. Maybe appointments, or some form of recognition. Was that what you're saying?
I should have used the word movement instead or organization, but my point stands.

Of course there is a difference, and the fact that so many police killings don’t result in prosecution is a travesty of justice. That fight needs to continue.

There’s enough public discourse on gang violence. There already is a lot of government and law enforcement pressure on gangs. There’s a “War” on Drugs, remember ?

Yet there has been no public discourse on police violence on minorities. There is almost no government and zero law enforcement pressure on police violence on minorities.
Hell, most can’t even admit there’s a problem and even refuse to even have any conversation on the matter. Zero accountability is asked for and zero accountability is given.
This is what happens then.

This public unrest is about as much about George Floyd just as WW1 was about the Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
The straw that breaks the camel’s back.

There were 9 total unarmed black people killed by police last year, and 6 of them were doing stuff like trying to run people over. So, why should there be tons of prosecutions for those?

I should have used the word movement instead or organization, but my point stands.
It does? When confronted with information that changes the scope of your point, you don't want to shift direction? Why not?

It does? When confronted with information that changes the scope of your point, you don't want to shift direction? Why not?
I am not arguing semantics here, just stating that they are best placed to address wider issues but are not doing so.

"No, not those black lives"
- BLM Movement.

Eh, BLM is a political organization, not a community one. A true community based org would care about the community, but that would have to be created, run, and funded by the community and for the community, BLM checks none of those boxes. Political people probably had the basis for BLM in play before the Michael Brown incident in St. Louis and they used peoples' real emotions (whether justified or not since it turned out Brown was a shitbag that wrestled with the cop) to help create and fund the organization and use the real emotions people have as both a shield and a driving force. It's the same thing with bills like The Patriot Act and the war on Iraq, or occupy Wallstreet (which had many of the same backers as BLM and Antifa and the like). I know many of these tactics are used on younger people who already have emotions and hormones running high and so their emotions are looking for an outlet, and so these movements use them (I mean you see it in both the sjw and anti-sjw movmements where the young are focused on both due to their peak emotional periods and to try to create young"soldiers" for these movements to try and keep these potential voters or soldiers for life).

The point he was making is that gang violence is already unlawful. Lawful arrests/detentions that resulted in deaths are greyer areas and can be evaluated on a case by case basis, so their debates and advocacy rage longer than debating whether a drive by shooting was a tragedy, that's pretty clear cut.

I am not arguing semantics here, just stating that they are best placed to address wider issues but are not doing so.
Yes, and that's sad to you -- but it seems you have trouble dividing "Black Lives Matter" from Black people. Semantics aside, the two are discrete concepts, for lack of a better word, and confusing them is not a good look. Bear in mind changing the minds of an entire people means changing each mind; take yourself as an example: notice how difficult it is to change just one mind.

The point he was making is that gang violence is already unlawful. Lawful arrests/detentions that resulted in deaths are greyer areas and can be evaluated on a case by case basis, so their debates and advocacy rage longer than debating whether a drive by shooting was a tragedy, that's pretty clear cut.
How'd you get a yellow? You was talking shit outside of the OT wasn't you?
<{nope}>

"The boys had asked their mothers if they could go down the block to buy candy."

Reactions: JSN
Back