News 6'4 man kills 2 teens for asking how tall he is

:(

WTF is wrong with people these days?
I don't recall this much violence and hate in America in the last 30 years. Is there a correlation to the coronavirus?

When I was a kid in the early 90s, the news had stories like this every day.

There's nothing new about this.

You kidding?

Being this tall is one of the only things that I like about myself.

I get in a lift or take a bus with a group of people, and I see that I'm tallest, leading to many good feelings.

Only feel murderous when someone taller comes and steals my thunder.

Are you saying that the 16 and 17 year old double stacked in a trench coat to intimidate the 19 year old? Steal his thunder!!!

2 kids shot in the back and the 3rd kid gets away. Crappy shooter.

You kidding?

Being this tall is one of the only things that I like about myself.

I get in a lift or take a bus with a group of people, and I see that I'm tallest, leading to many good feelings.

Only feel murderous when someone taller comes and steals my thunder.

I have a close friend that I used to work with that claimed to be 6’8. I crushed his heart when I outed him in front of all of our coworkers as only being 6’7.

I made him take his shoes off and stand up against a wall while I stood on a stool and used a pen to mark the wall. Then we used a yardstick to measure to the dot and it was only 6’7.

he got me back though, outed me as not actually being a 6’0 man, but actually just a 5’11 & 3/4” manlet.

<DCrying>

I pity you. Really do.
BLM would get a lot more credibility if they cared about all black lives. Yet they stay silent when black kids die tragically in their community on a regular basis. The lives of kids killed by gangsters are worth as much as those killed by cops. You disagree with that? Sad.

BLM would get a lot more credibility if they cared about all black lives. Yet they stay silent when black kids die tragically in their community on a regular basis. The lives of kids killed by gangsters are worth as much as those killed by cops. You disagree with that? Sad.

I do disagree.

I think the idea that you can't address a real and specific issue without also addressing every other issue is product of an inferior or perhaps just closed mind.

Safe to say this won't be picked up by national media.
Unfortunately the National Media will be losing to the Harlem Globetrotters every Thursday this month. And for the foreseeable guilt trip.

tenor.gif

I do disagree.

I think the idea that you can't address a real and specific issue without also addressing every other issue is product of an inferior or perhaps just closed mind.
You can absolutely address the issue of police brutality on its own, but I think that they’re missing a great chance to make a difference in black communities. They are the organization that has momentum, tons of followers, media attention and the media’s ears. As such they are well placed to address other issues, yet their silence regarding black on black killings is deafening. Focusing on police brutality doe not excuse staying silent on tragedies like the execution of 9 year old Tyshawn Lee at the hands of gang members. Not stray bullets, targeted killing. 9 years old. I don’t understand how you a movement like BLM did not go full out with a loud “enough is enough”.

It’s easy to call people close-minded when they don’t agree with you, but come on man, they’re missing a great opportunity to address an issue that causes so much suffering. Yes they can focus on one thing, but they’re hurting their cause by ignoring the elephant in the room.

Terrible. Just terrible

There are people in Chicago who are fighting to put an end to this type of horror but will never really get the support or headlines because the shooter wasn't a cop or a white man in a MAGA hat. Because we all know their deaths would be trending on every social media outlet if the shooter was white

I been saying this for years now. These White Leftists screaming about defunding the police and chanting Black Lives Matter don't give a gee whiz about black people killing each other. Just making sure they have black support at the voting polls and keep us spending money outside of our communities.
I dont think they’re that lucid/manipulative. I think they’re the useful idiots.

It’s a lot more emotionally resonant for white people too to hear a narrative about a white supremacist cop killing a black man. It’s easier to solve too when you have a real case like these cops lusting for a race war in NC who were fired.

The larger problems with violence is much murkier, more confusing and harder to solve so they largely go ignored.

Now as a fellow 6’4 Alpha Race member, I’m not agreeing with the killer and it’s totally wrong and inexcusable what he did

<KingstonFrown>

But I can understand.
What’s the weather like up there?

You can absolutely address the issue of police brutality on its own, but I think that they’re missing a great chance to make a difference in black communities. They are the organization that has momentum, tons of followers, media attention and the media’s ears. As such they are well placed to address other issues, yet their silence regarding black on black killings is deafening. Focusing on police brutality doe not excuse staying silent on tragedies like the execution of 9 year old Tyshawn Lee at the hands of gang members. Not stray bullets, targeted killing. 9 years old. I don’t understand how you a movement like BLM did not go full out with a loud “enough is enough”.

It’s easy to call people close-minded when they don’t agree with you, but come on man, they’re missing a great opportunity to address an issue that causes so much suffering. Yes they can focus on one thing, but they’re hurting their cause by ignoring the elephant in the room.

My guess is that the black on black killing so many sherdoggies get concerned about affect a smaller subset of the black community, while police brutality affects blacks of all social levels.

In such circumstances I can see why the wider black community who already feel over policed would be hesitant to call for greater policing of their communities.

Or maybe they feel the key to reducing black on black killings is enhanced cooperation with the police and that is untenable when they are scared of the police.

But that is all irrelevant as it's pretty pointless to tell other people what they should be upset about, especially when it's used as a way to refusal to support what they want.

Back