1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

60 Days In

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Grassshoppa, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Grassshoppa Brown Belt

Didn't see a thread on this lately. I like this show. This season (6) is much better than the last crappy season. Anyone else watching?

2. Uptown Swinger --⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--

Haha... I'm watching this show right now at this exact moment.

3. Uptown Swinger --⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--

Alex was just on the phone with someone and she asked him "did you get crunchy or regular peanut butter" and he said "I like how you think we have an option"

That made me lol. Looks like that peckerwood is about to get robbed.

4. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

Saw the thread title and thought it was some sherdog incel talking about their no-Fwap life style.

Dunno if I will watch the OP video

5. Judoka1532 Judoka1532

All I know is this is some weird shit. I think the average person (no offense to anybody) might watch the show and not understand the dynamics going on here. And what I mean by that, has anybody watched the Stanford Prison Experiment? Without watching that movie, I wouldn't have a foundation of knowledge to understand what's really going on.

The "inmates" planted there seem to assume the roll of a prisoner fairly quickly. Look at their body language from the time they are introduced to the time they are dropped in jail. They truly start to feel they are prisoners. Each and every one of them. Denis is the most blatant case of that shit getting to his head. When he's pulled aside by the staffers/admins at the jail, he holds animosity towards them. Something ordinary prisoners probably feel constantly. Also, the chick who's going through a divorce has really lost it and assumed a "victim" mentality.

And then there's the Guard Miss Williams. She has without doubt gained a sense of superiority. One could argue that maybe that's why she's still there (to assert dominance and power) over helpless inmate. Bc why the hell would anybody want to work there making shit pay and dealing with prisoners all day? The last episode she is apparently re-hired and immediately begins to harass the inmates by making noise and cutting not he lights. The stanford prison experiment shows that once you put on a badge, you automatically begin to assume a different mindset and personality. That's the whole freaking problem with Jail/Prison.

All i'm saying is, take this perspective on it next time you watch the show.

6. Zer Steel Belt

Even the holy monks isolated in Tibetan mountains away from all the sordid temptations of humanity couldn't reach 60 days nofap

7. Rhood Gold Belt

Season 6 is fucking garbage!!!
    By far the worst season ever!

They can't even get the lighting or camera angles right.
    Why does everything look so fucking dark?
    Who the fuck hired this D-Level production?

It seems like a bunch of high school drop outs are working the camera's and audio equipment.
    Horrible!

8. koolinkunming Gold Belt

Actually not true, bro. I made it a few years nofap until I left. Just saying.

9. DaleBoca Gold Belt

I remember when A&E would put on good stuff like American Justice. Now they have a bunch of nonsense.

10. CaptainEarth Banned Banned

Yeah I've spent copious amounts of time in jail,a it's not that scary at all. Considering the vast majority of people in jail are just severely mentally ill
    /Mentally handicapped people, it's really not that serious. Because that's what they do in this country, with their severely mentally afflicted people. Stick the in jail. If you have money, you get to stay out of jail.

11. Spookv Banned Banned

I watch just to past time, never could really get into it.

The First 48 is the only good show in A&E

12. Bald1 War Room Can

So what's the pay out if they make it the whole 60 days?