60 Days In

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Love this show and a new season just started last week. In case you don't know, it's a show where civilians sign up to be put in jail for 60 days.

Why do people sign up to be in jail for 60 days?

Most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Do they win anything?

what happens if they get their wig split?

There's no way that's real. They probably put them in some kind of special wing that's safer, and occasionally they let inmates harrass them for the cameras.

must not have much going for you if you WANT to go to jail

Do they get their cheeks busted?

Or their buttcheeks split?
maxresdefault.jpg

Dumbest shit ever. And based on Wikipedia entries we can assume they are getting paid for this. They are called volunteers, but some of them do more than 100 days in jail. In one case, a guy does it one season and his real wife does it the next season. No way they could afford to do that for free.

They include writers, former law enforcement, vets, activists, recovering alcoholics, social workers who all have a connection to prison system due to family, friends, profession or neighborhood ties. One guy does it because he is considering becoming a corrections officers.

They trick the inmates into signing releases, making them believe they are going to be in some kind of documentary.

Dumbest shit ever. And based on Wikipedia entries we can assume they are getting paid for this. They are called volunteers, but some of them do more than 100 days in jail. In one case, a guy does it one season and his real wife does it the next season. No way they could afford to do that for free.

They include writers, former law enforcement, vets, activists, recovering alcoholics, social workers who all have a connection to prison system due to family, friends, profession or neighborhood ties. One guy does it because he is considering becoming a corrections officers.

They trick the inmates into signing releases, making them believe they are going to be in some kind of documentary.

Buncha fuckin momo's

Love this show and a new season just started last week. In case you don't know, it's a show where civilians sign up to be put in jail for 60 days.

New season look good. I like the Champlin. He is a former latin kings who did 17yrs already. They started pressing him quick, I need to see what he say to get them off him, he laid out the resume as soon as he walked in. I was kinda surprised about that cause he seems to be looking for attention.

I've seen probably 50 % of the show since it's inception years ago and this season is more annoying than ever.

You got this chaplain dude and the cop there two weeks and already walking around like they own the joint. How weak of a fkn jail does it have to be for that to happen. So sick of hearing the chaplain run his mouth about enforcing this and running that when the dude doesn't do jack shit. Same thing with the cop. There is something wrong when a show is supposed to be about how average joes survive jail and then they end up being fkn pod boss.

Fk this show is hate it.

Ps..I watch it because I hate it so much...that and I'm hoping those two will get their asses kicked

I came here thinking you committed yourself to quitting a bad habit and was going to encourage you to keep going.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Back