6 years ago one of the greatest comeback wins of all time happened

Greatest comeback in MMA?

• Total voters
HE HURT HIM

HE HURT HIM AGAIN

No matter what the fact is that Chael destroyed more brain cells of Anderson Silva than the other way in those 2 fights.
Yet Silva´s alligator skin wasn´t even cut, while Chael´s was busted up, cut and bleeding, that´s how tough the spider was.

DqUrUVw.gif

d2c1d_the_bob-sapp-donkey-kong-nogueira.gif

nog-armbar-sapp.gif

819ec53498c57151d20dcb29880c42ca.jpg

nogueira-ice-bath.jpg

The second fight was an early stoppage. Chael Sonnen was about to jump up like a spring before the ref stopped it. Chael has two wins over Anderson Silva in my book, which is the only one that matters.
The ref actually screwed the second fight. The spinning backfist was an air wave that KO'd Silva. The "knee" was just his body twitching, and Chael chose to relax in victory which looked like he was out.

GOAT comeback

My favorite comeback is still Nog/Crocop. Nog took an absolute beating in the 1st and was nearly KO'd at the end of the round.

FC 03 will probably always be my favorite MMA event.

I love Big Nog too so having Shale talking shit about him and then Anderson basically doing his best Nog impression by losing until pulling a sub out of his ass and then at the end saying "NOGUIERA BRUDDAS. JIU JITSU" was awesomeeeee

The second fight was an early stoppage. Chael Sonnen was about to jump up like a spring before the ref stopped it. Chael has two wins over Anderson Silva in my book, which is the only one that matters.

Exactly. Uncle Chael was kind enough to grant Anderson Silva a rematch and beat him again via DQ after that cheap knee shot.

When it was all said and done, it was two more for the record books, two more for the highlight reel, two more for the win column and two more for The Bad Guy.

Back