6 suffer burns and knife wounds in attack on Swiss train

I'm calling it now:
White Christian male with a small dick, that is far right-winged.

Place your bets!

$10 on Mental Illness(not Islam, the other kind)please!:)

"We can neither exclude nor affirm that this was a terrorist act," St Gallen regional police spokesman Bruno Metzger told the local St Galler Tagblatt daily.

Police spokesman Hanspeter Kruesi told AFP news agency the suspected attacker was not of immigrant background.

"We can neither exclude nor affirm that this was a terrorist act," St Gallen regional police spokesman Bruno Metzger told the local St Galler Tagblatt daily.

Police spokesman Hanspeter Kruesi told AFP news agency the suspected attacker was not of immigrant background.

Was he of a certain religious background?

Pfft, why let such trivial things like facts get in the way of some good ol Muslim hatin.

Apparently the attacker has a "typical Swiss name" according to police: "Es handelt sich um einen 27-jährigen Schweizer mit einem typisch schweizerischen Namen."

http://www.watson.ch/!976099544

Obvious joke: Stefan Bjorn Muhammad.

Was he of a certain religious background?

I doubt it based on the latest:

Police were investigating the attacker's motive. Switzerland's 20 Minuten newspaper reported on its website that police did not believe the incident was terrorist-related.

But who knows what to believe in Euro news sites.

I doubt it based on the latest:

Police were investigating the attacker's motive. Switzerland's 20 Minuten newspaper reported on its website that police did not believe the incident was terrorist-related.

But who knows what to believe in Euro news sites.
The thing is, Switzerland doesn't operate like the Germans or the Swiss do. Those guys have no compunctions about telling the truth, or dealing harshly with problem migrants. I think if it was Islam inspired they come out and say so.

The thing is, Switzerland doesn't operate like the Germans or the Swiss do. Those guys have no compunctions about telling the truth, or dealing harshly with problem migrants. I think if it was Islam inspired they come out and say so.

Yeah, it seems like Switzerland and Poland are the only two Euro countries left willing to call it like it is anymore.

Back