6 suffer burns and knife wounds in attack on Swiss train

kyra>ginac

90 percent of the game is half mental
@Orange
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...nd-knife-wounds-in-attack-on-swiss-train.html

Six people have been injured after a man set a train carriage on fire in Switzerland and stabbed several passengers, police say.

The alleged attacker, who is a Swiss citizen, was also injured when the train was set alight as it travelled in the far east of the country along the border with Liechtenstein.

A six-year-old child is among those who were hurt as the train travelled between Buchs and Sennwald at 2:20pm local time.

In a statement, St Gallen Police added: "According to current information a 27-year-old Swiss man poured out a flammable liquid. He was also armed with at least one knife. The liquid caught fire."

Was he of the Snackbarian persuasion?

I think switzerland has a really tough citizen law.

Only takes one. Ignoring second gen and even anyone from other countries, there have been 1000 naturalized Iraqis just since 2010 alone. Safe to say there are quite a few Muslims in Switzerland.

Swiss have plenty snackbars and they are of the typical ignorant angry variety.

The alleged attacker, who is a Swiss citizen,

In order to jump to conclusion without all the info. That is how they usually word it when the guy is a foreigner but has Swiss citizenship. Otherwise the would just say Swiss men.

In order to jump to conclusion without all the info. That is how they usually word it when the guy is a foreigner but has Swiss citizenship. Otherwise the would just say Swiss men.

So not only will people not read the article nowadays, they wont even read the cliffs.

So not only will people not read the article nowadays, they wont even read the cliffs.

Pfft, why let such trivial things like facts get in the way of some good ol Muslim hatin.

Apparently the attacker has a "typical Swiss name" according to police: "Es handelt sich um einen 27-jährigen Schweizer mit einem typisch schweizerischen Namen."

http://www.watson.ch/!976099544

He was also armed with at least one knife."

Only one knife, but it was a hell of a knife.

keyimg20090708-10931909-2-data.jpg

Nice to see your pics are getting bigger... not there yet, but growing
Something has to be wrong with some sherdog user browsers. I just made a post with two pics that I could see fine on 3 different browsers and 4 devices yet everyone complained they couldn't see shit.

I'm calling it now:
White Christian male with a small dick, that is far right-winged.

Place your bets!

Back