6 Soa Paleleis vs. 4 Brock Lesnars

healthy shogun vs prime crocop vs the winner nervous jones and motivated penn. Only because trt new old lion king dropped out of the fight

1 Anderson Silva immediately post Weidman2 fight, 1 Tim Silvia immediately post Mir fight and 1 current Bisping vs 20 Steven Hawkings, 10 Ancient Aliens and Nick Diaz if you can find him.

Clay Guida vs. Giant Silva, Hong Man Choi, Akebono, and Zangief

Heath Herring cocky crazy fuckin bull Lesnar or Colon removed I'm maybe gonna retire after this fight Lesnar? Big difference.

Yeah, but how many 125ers are left standing with two of the most notoriously heavy hitters in HW history swinging? It's not like accuracy would be a priority, lol. Roy's overhand right has to be good for at least two KO'd flyweights each. Hunto, on the other hand casually strolls around the ring walk off KOs a plenty. :icon_twis

I would honestly be shocked if they took out more than 1 guy each before they got tied up. Have you ever fought a bunch of little kids? They can latch on to your arms like glue. Now consider these are strong as hell grown ass men with years of grappling experience. I think they would crush anyone they connected with, but I just can't see how they connect on these guys before getting tied up.

A guy like DJ can dodge everything they throw and make them hit nothing but air. Both of them. At the same time.

Yeah, but then DJ gets caught cold by the Atomic Butt Drop.

Until half a Hendo shows up and puts him to sleep.

This is the rudest, most funny response I've ever seen to a Fedor hugger. Thank you.

This whole thread has been gold.

How about Lesnar and Fedor vs 40 former contestants from the Real World picked at random.

Dude this thread is so jokes, LOL

50 Hunto vs 50 Nelson's

Back