6 Soa Paleleis vs. 4 Brock Lesnars

"I am thinking at least one Struve goes down in the initial charge" Hahahahaha, like he did against Buentello.

The three struves are mere cannon fodder, all part of the strategy to set up the Lesnars for their comeback.

2 Clay Guidas vs 1 Anderson Silva.

3 Jon Dodsons vs 1 Mark Hunt.

5 Nate Diaz vs 2 Josh Barnett.

1 Brock Lesnar vs 1000 Roxanne Modafferi

The others were all easy to answer, but this one actually has me curious. Would Brock tire out before killing them all? Most likely. 1,000 is a lot of people. They could only use about 25 Roxannes effectively at a time, and even 25 of them aren't strong enough to hold down Brock until he tires out. If he decimated the first 100~or so, would the rest run away in fear? Seriously, I am wondering now. 3-4 Brock's vs 1000 Roxannes, I have to bet on Brock for sure.

Lex Steele vs Miesha Tate

dnPnQuY.gif

2 Clay Guidas vs 1 Anderson Silva.

3 Jon Dodsons vs 1 Mark Hunt.

5 Nate Diaz vs 2 Josh Barnett.

Silva, Hunt, Barnett. That is too ridiculously easy man. Silva and Hunt just blitz their guys to even the odds. 1 Barnett holds down 3 of them, and 2nd Barnett Just has to contend with 2 Nate's which I am certain he can finish relatively fast while absorbing no damage.

Epic thread is epic!
Legit lol just on the thread title alone on UFC discussion page.
Awesome.

I got 5 JUST BLEED GODS, 4 Brock Lesnars, 3 Joe Rogans, 2 Dana Whites, and a Jardine in a rape choke!

That's the start to an MMA fans 12 days of christmas.

On the 12th day of stacked cards, the Fertittas gave to me,

12 Motivated BJ's
11 Pre-Surgery Brittanys
10 Cro Cop High Kicks
9 A-level athletes
8 Showtime Kicks
7 Palhares heel hooks
6 TRT headkicks
5 JUST BLEED GODS!!!!
4 pre-diverticulitis Lesnars
3 Joe Rogan vs the Ice Spills
2 Dana Whites
and a Jardine in a rape choke!

Lex Steel vs Miesha Tate

10/10 would watch again.

Hunto and Roy against the entire 125lb male roster.

125lb roster and it isn't even close. Both guys have terrible gas tanks, and the 125lbers can latch on to your limbs and hold on for dear life slowing you down completely, essentially making you a punching bag for the other. Stick 8 of the lower skilled guys (4 each) in the role of arm/leg holder, maybe sacrifice 2 on the way in from 1 punch KO's.

You would still have almost 20 guys to contend with who would be kicking the shit out of you. They can just kick the shit out of your knees/legs using front kicks and you would buckle easily. On the ground, they just hold your arms and legs out, you tire super fast, and they can just take turns punching you square in the face. You can't defend yourself. Eventually, when you are so tired, if you wont quit and the ref (?) doesn't stop it, they can double up on an armbar and break it.

Lots of the 125ers are short but strong.

125lb roster and it isn't even close. Both guys have terrible gas tanks, and the 125lbers can latch on to your limbs and hold on for dear life slowing you down completely, essentially making you a punching bag for the other. Stick 8 of the lower skilled guys (4 each) in the role of arm/leg holder, maybe sacrifice 2 on the way in from 1 punch KO's.

You would still have almost 20 guys to contend with who would be kicking the shit out of you. They can just kick the shit out of your knees/legs using front kicks and you would buckle easily. On the ground, they just hold your arms and legs out, you tire super fast, and they can just take turns punching you square in the face. You can't defend yourself. Eventually, when you are so tired, if you wont quit and the ref (?) doesn't stop it, they can double up on an armbar and break it.

Lots of the 125ers are short but strong.

Yeah, but how many 125ers are left standing with two of the most notoriously heavy hitters in HW history swinging? It's not like accuracy would be a priority, lol. Roy's overhand right has to be good for at least two KO'd flyweights each. Hunto, on the other hand casually strolls around the ring walk off KOs a plenty. :icon_twis

2 pre-div Brock Lesnars vs 145lb Rousey and 135 lb can beat Cain under right circumstances and Mayweather in mma fight Rousey? If pre-div my money on Lesnar

Back