6 Soa Paleleis vs. 4 Brock Lesnars

Epic thread is epic!
Legit lol just on the thread title alone on UFC discussion page.
Awesome.

I got 5 JUST BLEED GODS, 4 Brock Lesnars, 3 Joe Rogans, 2 Dana Whites, and a Jardine in a rape choke!

1 Brock Lesnar vs 1000 Roxanne Modafferi
Ayo bro, what you got against the Happy Warrior bro. You wanna bang bro. Leave Roxanne alone bro. She's the Happy Warrior, so let her be happy bro. Do you even train UFC bro. I got a black belt in boxing bro. They call me the black Tito Ortiz bro. You ever fought with a cracked kneecap bro or even a cracked toenail bro? Bro bro bro bro.

1000 Brock Lesnars with 100 silverback gorillas vs 6 Constructicons

I wanna see the blackzillians vs greg jacksons camp in paintball

My understanding is that: Couture x Herring (Mir-Mir)^Kim = Brock, correct? But I'm not sure how to breakdown the Palelei equation.

1 Palelei beats 1 Lesnar so I guess the answer is easy.

My understanding is that: Couture x Herring (Mir-Mir)^Kim = Brock, correct? But I'm not sure how to breakdown the Palelei equation.

That's taking MMA math to a whole new level my friend, i loled. Mission accomplished.

So Brock = 0? Quit hatin' or learn math

NON Diverticulitis BROCK LESNAR
Zombie Leben
Full Gas Tank Erick Silva

VS

PRE TRT-TOR
Motivated BJ Penn
K1 Matt Hughes
and
NON INJURED SHOGUN

GO

Well because It think one Soa Palelei would easily defeat one Brock Lesnar, 6 would beat the living hell out of 4.

Rickson vs 100 Brocks, 100 Fedors, 100 TRT Vitors and 100 Jesus'

Rickson vs 100 Brocks, 100 Fedors, 100 TRT Vitors and 100 Jesus'

image.png

Back