***#6 Ranked UFC Bantamweight, Jimmie "El Terror" Rivera SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is for you the greatest fighter of all time?

PS: There is only one correct answer <33>

Do you see yourself moving up (weightclass) in the future, staying in the same division or maybe going down?

Based on wins, your win over Faber really is enough to warrant a shot at the title or at least a fight with Dillashaw or Cruz or a marquee name that all aspect of fans know, I think you deserve that magnitude of a fight, undefeated at 135 and a fan friendly style & getting better.

I hope you get what you have earned this year, all the best.

Your nickname scarez the sh*t out of me & all your opponents! :eek:

200.gif

How did you come to be know as "El Terror"? Play by play me through the process~~ previous nicknames n all :cool:

What do you think about usada testing?

Vaya Boricua! As a fellow Rican I think the amount of high level Puerto Rican MMA fighters Tiger Schulmann is awesome.

Since your fight in Phoenix isn't happening anymore how soon would you like to get a fight, and do you have anybody in mind as a next opponent?
yes cruz, cody or tj

That was awesome when you upset Abel Cullum like 7 years ago at the KOTC event. That was the first fight I saw from you and have been following ever since.

Your nickname scarez the sh*t out of me & all your opponents! :eek:

200.gif

How did you come to be know as "El Terror"? Play by play me through the process~~ previous nicknames n all :cool:
my uncle gave it to me and stuck every since my first Amateur fight.

Thanks again for your time. Cant wait to see you get KO of the night bonuses against the top guys!!!!!!

my uncle gave it to me and stuck every since my first Amateur fight.
Why did your uncle give you that nickname?

Were you a heathen? Waz he stoked by seeing you fight & layed it down? Background bro! I gotta know.

cat please.jpg

Hi Jimmie, big fan of yours. Think you're going to get a title shot and the belt this year.

When you do, remember your boi Chules on Sherdog predicted it.

My question is, do you think Chael Sonnen has a shot at Bellator gold?

Cheers.

Are you in a way glad that you didn't get into the TUF house?

Do you feel that gave you more drive to improve and become one of the best BWs around right now?

I think that might be it for Jimmie. Thanks for all the questions & thanks for giving us your time, El Terror!

Jimmie says thanks for all the questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thanks for taking the time to answer some fan questions. Will be cheering for you in your next fight as usual . Unless it's against Cruz then I'll just sit back, enjoy a great fight, and be happy for the Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back