Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

anybody know what the fuck this is about? they said they are shooting thru walls and ceilings
Sounds like the people that they were trying to bust are Rainbow Six Siege fans

anybody know what the fuck this is about? they said they are shooting thru walls and ceilings

2 cops trapped upstairs. Shooter was firing through ceiling at them and out the window at the other cops

From Philly reddit people listening to scanners

antiquehats 1 point just now

This is so fucked up, I've been listening to the police scanner and they just now we're saying that there's an 11 year old that's having a seizure and rescue can't get to them, there's also a lady in labor and they are both off North 15th and they can't get any Aid because of this whole fucking mess

Sounding a bit professional at least.
Maybe not professional cause when I think professional I think dude's like this:

Or the Coast Guard dudes from the vid last month hammering on the drug cartel sub. Maybe "pros" in the way Webey, Omar and them were "pros" in The Wire I could see.

The people shooting through walls though this definitely isn't their first dust up though.

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism
Needs to have a political motive to be "terrorism". The Las Vegas mass shooting wasn't terrorism because there was no political motive there. Very recently, like a day or 2 ago a CHP officer was shot and killed , but looking at the reports of the incident, it can't be called terrorism.

The man who authorities say engaged officers in a violent gun battle during a traffic stop off the 215 Freeway in Riverside, killing one California Highway Patrol officer and wounding two others, was identified Tuesday as 49-year-old Aaron Luther.
https://www.latimes.com/california/...-near-215-freeway-in-riverside-motive-unknown

I though think the "terrorism" label is worthless, because of how much it has been abused.

Was reported the guy is livestreaming this (this is not the livestream.. but is live)

This is why need to get rid of the second amendment we don't need it anymore more and it's outdated.

Im hearing something that the shooter has a live feed...anybody have any info?

I hope this guy was slanging something hard like fentanyl... because if this all went down over some marijuana... I don't even know what to say

I hope this guy was slanging something hard like fentanyl... because if this all went down over some marijuana... I don't even know what to say
It's a major city... straight up unless you're a juvie cops don't give a fuck really about pot anymore. They'll just write you a ticket and give you a summons.

For there to be a shootout over drugs it's heroin or meth.

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism

Look who's first to politicize it, and jump to conclusions. Calling it an act of domestic terrorism before you have a clue what actually happened.

Waits for justification from the "but Michael Brown was murdered crowd"
If trump had said that they’d be screaming it was his fault and showing how trump said the four times and the killers manifesto said the 68 making this trumps fault 17 times over

Back