6 missing climbers believed dead

You have no perspective. The leading killers in our culture are preventable, heart disease and lifestyle related cancers. Huge burden on healthcare and tax dollars.

This all day...

Do you have one of those for your driving on the highways?
Or eating at a restaurant? (Don't give me aid if I have an allergic reaction or choke)

No, but I do have a valid reason for eating or driving.

the only reason to drive is to get somewhere faster

id rather die doing something exciting and thrilling than die driving to pick up a loaf of bread and tampons for my girl

the risk is worth the reward

This all day...

Soooo many people on this forum seem 100% clueless about being outside.

Dudes on this forum flaunt how tough they are. They're alpha, they train ufc, etc etc etc but talk about being outside and the tears start flowing.

I'd be happier dying on a mountainside than in a hospital bed. Maybe that's what he's getting at.

And I'd be happier dieing in a hospital bed....knowing I spent shitloads of time in the mountains.

Soooo many people on this forum seem 100% clueless about being outside.

Dudes on this forum flaunt how tough they are. They're alpha, they train ufc, etc etc etc but talk about being outside and the tears start flowing.

Odd,

Talking about the outdoors has yet to make me cry

the only reason to drive is to get somewhere faster

id rather die doing something exciting and thrilling than die driving to pick up a loaf of bread and tampons for my girl

the risk is worth the reward

Agreed. If people die doing what they love, that's all you can ask for.

RIP

Damn, that's awful. Seen a lot of vids on YT of climbers doing some crazy shit. One mistake and it's over. The vids are intense, and they always live, but afterwards I'm always stuck with the visualization of the fall. Sad when you come across a story where you know, for them, that which I visualize after viewing those videos, was real.

You have no perspective. The leading killers in our culture are preventable, heart disease and lifestyle related cancers. Huge burden on healthcare and tax dollars.

I was just saying people shouldnt be surprised if these people (hill climbers, sailors) happen to go missing. Just as i wouldnt be surprised if some overweight person dies of some heart disease. Of course its sad, but it doesnt surprise me. The activity they are undertaking will always have these types of risks.

Cancer is different, we cant control that, if it happens to you then thats just bad luck.

People shouldnt be surprised by death at all because we all know its going to happen to everyone. I think lious ck had a bit about something similar, that 99% of everyone that ever lived is dead.haha

and when i was 11 years old i had a teacher tell our class that the reason why we are living is because we are getting ready to die haha shiit blew my mind and had me depressed at that age.

fyi my dad in his younger days was a keen sailor, he sailed from hong kong to nz and stopped in png on the way. He was by himself too, and ive had two family members die due to heart related problems.

ITT man decides who shall live and who shall dieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back