6 foot yoel with 6 foot jacare

20190307072702_romero_souza.JPG

I also have met Jacaré, he is a legit 6'1.

I agree. he looks taller than 5'10 but he really is only 5'10 at best.

I remember him being billed something like 177cm in the olympics which is 5'9.5" basically
He looks taller because his body has great proportions ( long limbs for his height, V shape, small waist )

Romero has a much larger upper body than dc does. His chest, shoulders, traps.. everything is much wider and broader than dcs.

Not all all..
DC is actually the wider guy, Yoel's bone structure is "tiny" look at his waist and wrists..
DC couldn't have such a waist even if he dieted down to hell.. He has way wider bone structure and core..
Look at pics of him when he was younger prior to doing MMA.

ls.jpg
nwzrwz.jpg

There's a reason a why a horsemeated to the max Yoel was never in the same weight division as DC either in wrestling or MMA...
He LOOKS wider because of muscularity and proportions, bodybuilding illusion, but I guarantee you if you put them side to side (even next to a LHW DC) he would not the bigger man.
The pic with Conor confirms that too.. Doesn't look like there are 3 weight classes at all between them...

ITT manlets trying to shrink fighters to make themselves feel better. They probably also frequent celebheights.com

Two manlets. We'd all take them out with ease, amirite?

I remember him being billed something like 177cm in the olympics which is 5'9.5" basically
He looks taller because his body has great proportions ( long limbs for his height, V shape, small waist )
yea also his posture is shit. similar to mine. I am 183 but at times I look 181 lol cause of trap gains induced slouching.

He's 42. He probably lost more than an inch from his prime already.

"how tall are you?"

"I dunno, 6ft?"

<Fedor23>

That's how it goes. I can't imagine fighters above lightweight give enough fucks to measure themselves properly. They probably either guess or just awkwardly stand on one end of the measuring tape and pull it above their head. Job done in 5 seconds.

You've got to be pretty insecure to ask another man to take time out of his day to accurately measure you.

The only time I measured myself as an adult was when I got a Wii and I thought it might be important for calibration... I quote that height if anyone asks but I highly doubt I did it right since I was standing on a couple inches of tape and I couldn't find the top of my head lol.

Back