6 businesses I have worked for have disappeared

I’m 30, and I’ve had about six lay off notices during my life. I guess it’s worth a mention.

m96jjd.jpg

Every company I have ever worked for has gone out of business after I left except for walmart, who fired me for wearing flip flops to work.

Century Theaters
Hollywood Video
Blockbuster Video
Sportsmart
Sports Authority
Prom Dress Store

Im the grim reaper of businesses.

Anyone else racked up such an impressive kill list? Wally World dodged a bullet

<{walkerwhut}> WTF, Century theaters is still up and running ??

m96jjd.jpg

This alleged person, used to deliver pizzas and collect coupons from friends and family for roundtable every week. then, when he/she would deliver pizzas and the
person didnt have a coupon because they didnt know there was a coupon, this person would then take the full amount of money and then add a coupon to the sale and pocket the savings. and make like $250 a weekend. More money than they actually made delivering pizzas.

<{MingNope}> Just lol about bragging about making $250 over 2 days !!

Unless you are 16, Just lol !!

Worst name change in SD history, not close.

last 2 companies i worked for were sold and i stayed til the bitter end for both.

They payed their employees decent and gave commission for sales. Worked there at 18. They used to own the rights to the Cars song Just What I needed

I remember their commercials with that song :D And I remember browsing their stores before, in the local mall iirc. It's weird that I'd just completely forgotten it was ever a thing.

I remember their commercials with that song :D And I remember browsing their stores before, in the local mall iirc. It's weird that I'd just completely forgotten it was ever a thing.
We were a stand alone store or I guess strip mall style not inside a complex. I got really stoned with this couple that worked there at their apartment and had my first panic attack. I was really concerned with Stoicism and felt I no longer could control my worries so I bolted. I thought that a sniper was going to shoot me in the parking lot. I was suppose to pick up 40's for me and my friend but since I needed to use my fake id the idea became impossible. So I went home and smoked cigarettes til the thing passed. Thanks for bringing it up!

We were a stand alone store or I guess strip mall style not inside a complex. I got really stoned with this couple that worked there at their apartment and had my first panic attack. I was really concerned with Stoicism and felt I no longer could control my worries so I bolted. I thought that a sniper was going to shoot me in the parking lot. I was suppose to pick up 40's for me and my friend but since I needed to use my fake id the idea became impossible. So I went home and smoked cigarettes til the thing passed. Thanks for bringing it up!

:eek:

Oh man, the Prom Dress Store is out of business?! I missed that one.

Fired from Walmart for wearing flip flops

32238_Emma_Watson_LOL_gif_1_GPu.gif

Bless your heart ts

Seriously though it seems Walmart's stance on flip flops is the only thing keeping them alive

Please go work at Facebook.

I have a list of companies I'd like you to apply for....no reason...

Back