6,700 fans to be allowed in stadium for Buffalo Bills playoff game Jan. 9 or 10

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Excellent news for Buffalo Bills fans was announced today as New York state leaders will allow 6,700 fans to attend the first home Bills playoff game since 1996. Although it's a relatively small amount of people I'm sure the lucky fans who are able to attend will make a lot of noise for the hometown team. It will definitely be good to see some folks in the stands at Buffalo Bills Stadium again. Though those fans will have to be able to provide a negative COVID-19 test result in order to attend the game.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...yoff-game/?fbclid=IwAR25WWqh0zdVvcRXJG5Au-098

You taking road trip?

No. I wish. Even if I wanted to though, apparently the tickets are going to be next to impossible to get as there will be no sales of them to the general public. So, I'm guessing they'll only be distributed to season ticket holders by some sort of a lottery system. And there's no selling of the tickets allowed once you get them.

Go Bills, I love this team this year, no locker room issues, tons of heart. Allen and Diggs have been on fire since Arizona.

I wish I could go. My favorite team is the Colts and my best friend's team is the Bills. We typically go do Indy or Buffalo whenever they play each other. Going their first playoff game against each other would be the shit.

If the Bills make it to the Bowl I'm flying to Buffalo to party with my old neighbor.

a whole 6700, eh?

better than nothing, but come on, how about 50% attendance?

it's just a flu after all.

A massive stadium. They should allow 20 thousand fans. Spread them out. This is a massive outdoor stadium. These restrictions are silly. Cram people into a NY city subway OK. Outdoor stadium fresh air is a problem? Unless you are wearing a filtered mask how do you know the subway smelly air is safe? I am sure an outdoor fresh air is better

My only complaint is that it doesn't line up with public health guidelines the people who have approved it are pushing on everyone else. Can't go to work or congregate in groups larger than 6 people, but hey, you can pay out the ass to watch a football game(where the Bills lose as usual) so the billionaire owners can recoup a bit of their losses.

What are tickets going for? $50,000?

Back