6/5- UFC Fighters Robbie Lawler & Matt Brown in Studio Podcast

Brown is done for. Lawler is going to starch this dude.

I am still pissed that this fight is happening. Robbie should be fighting Hendricks for the belt that I believe should have been his anyway.

Brown is done for. Lawler is going to starch this dude.

True, iron chin vs titanium punches- Brown cannot out grapple or outstrike Lawler and will be getting put to sleep sooner or later!

Robbie gonna expose that glass body of Brown's!

Anyone who claims to like watching fights but dislikes someone who fights as hard as Matt Brown does must have a very large stick up their smug elitist buttocks. How so many of you always root against Matt Brown is ridiculous to me. He's worked his ass off to get to where he is and always gives the fans their money's worth. Maybe it's the guys who said he'd never be good enough to have a successful career not wanting to admit they were wrong. Now you're all salivating over finally getting your "I told you so" moment and you don't even realize that whether he wins or loses this next fight, Brown is already now more successful in his career than you guys likely are in yours.

Towelie is Matt's gf. Nearly all good athletes work their ass off. It doesn't mean we need to like them all.

I don't like Matt Brown Cuz I don't like dumb rednecks nuff said

The hard working part isn't as important as the "always giving the fans their money's worth" part. Not liking a certain professional fighter for who they are outside of the cage when they always deliver the goods inside of the cage is pretty silly if you ask me. Common for an internet forum filled with drama hungry teenagers, but silly none the less.

I like fighters who are enjoyable to watch fight. I think Jones is a douche but I sure as hell haven't missed a Jones fight since he won the belt. Jon Fitch seems like an okay guy, but I don't like Jon Fitch because I don't like watching him fight. JDS could be a puppy murderer and I'd still pay to watch him fight.

Last edited:
This is entertaining fight for sure, but why match two title contenders? I don't understand why UFC likes to make rematches, like Cain's last 5 fights are against two guys. Let Robbie fight the champ, then Brown after that if he wins top 5.

e. Robbie in this case in understandable because he fight was so damn close, but its kinda annoying when champs just fight the same guys all the time.

Last edited:
Back