6-10 GOAT LIST

Wand should not have taken fights against Hunto and Cro Cop...they took years off his career.

Let me also add my laugh to having wand in the top 5. Thanks for bringing joy in these dark times.

My 6 - 10:

MM
BJ Penn
DC
Hendo
Cruz

@PalmStrike kinda sold me on Wand, guess I only saw the end of his career.

Regardless: Great fighter, always fun to watch + Sandstorm and his hand thingie kinda letting us know it's about to start.

My top 5, not in order would include: GSP, Jones, DJ, Fedor and Silva.

Ranking 6-10 is very difficult because you can include a lot of fighters.

It's difficult to not include legends like BJ Penn, Big Nog or Randy Couture, current champs like Nunes, Khabib, Stipe and Cejudo or former champs like Aldo, Cruz, Cormier, Ferguson and Holloway.

If I had to make a pick, I'd go with Aldo, Nunes, Big Nog, Khabib and Cruz but these picks are subjective.
Honorable mentions go to Max Holloway for his insane run at FW, Stipe for being the GOAT HW (in my opinion), Daniel Cormier, Henry Cejudo and Randy Couture for winning belts in two separate weight divisions and Ferguson for being a mad man.

Who ever wins in the Stipe vs DC trilogy earns Big Nog's spot in my list.
If Cejudo defeats Aldo, he earns Cruz's spot.
If Ferguson defeats Khabib, he earns his spot in the top 10.
If Holloway defeats Volkanovski in a rematch, that earns him a lot of points.

/rant

Lets revisit 1 through 10, shall we...

Fedor
Jon Jones
GSP
Anderson
Wand

Big Nog
DJ
Aldo
Shogun
Hendo

AND NOW...11 - 15

Stipe
Rampage
Chuck
Khabib
Cro Cop

thumbnail_crop.jpg

Go do it now please

Mine is
1) gsp
2) Jones
3) Fedor
4) Silva
5) Aldo
6) DC
7) mm
8) Cruz
9) hendo
10) big nog
11) randy
12) Hughes
13) khabib
14) shogun
15) wand
16) max Holloway
17)stipe
18) Igor
19) Liddell
20) saku
21) shields
22)cro cop
23)gomi
24)Tito
25)Edgar

25?

No, I really don’t think I will. I’ll put GSP as the Goat. Fedor at number 2. Jones, and Silva and any other ped cheat don’t make my list at all.

Twenty five? Ok, most people are in quarantine, but let's be real...
Aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

Too high to count to ?

See the post right after your second one, and get a life while you’re at it. 25? Wtf?
Freaking 249 likely cancelled and you want people to think about the top 25 right now. This is just a slap worthy thread right now.

Piss off.

Go do it now please

Mine is
1) gsp
2) Jones
3) Fedor
4) Silva
5) Aldo
6) DC
7) mm
8) Cruz
9) hendo
10) big nog
11) randy
12) Hughes
13) khabib
14) shogun
15) wand
16) max Holloway
17)stipe
18) Igor
19) Liddell
20) saku
21) shields
22)cro cop
23)gomi
24)Tito
25)Edgar
I’d change a few things obviously....but good list overall imo

25?

No, I really don’t think I will. I’ll put GSP as the Goat. Fedor at number 2. Jones, and Silva and any other ped cheat don’t make my list at all.
Based on that pussy criteria.....GSP should promptly be removed

See the post right after your second one, and get a life while you’re at it. 25? Wtf?
Freaking 249 likely cancelled and you want people to think about the top 25 right now. This is just a slap worthy thread right now.

Piss off.
Bro we are quarantined, use your time to learn how to count to 25 and make your teacher really proud once you go back to school.

Back