International 5th wave of French protests today(12/15/18), bigger or smaller?

Update for the WR

Another death, raising the toll to 10

New video is out of police pointing guns at demonstrators. The video shows the police in question threw explosives into a group of protesters. The same type of bombs that have been blowing off protester limbs for weeks.

The protesters attacked the police back with bricks. They should have had the same type of bombs but they don't.

The police pull their gun and point it at the crowd.

The video is galavanizing the state and also the protesters. Shows that if protestors fight back against state bombs, they run the threat of being gunned down.

Due to MSM blackout, the revolution will not be televised!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...xth-week-chaos-police-pull-gun-protestors/amp
Wow, honestly it seems that the French govt has lost any high ground in the pathetic way they've dealt with the protests. Glad they are continuing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...igurehead-prompts-calls-hardening-french/amp/

A political arrest of one of the de facto leaders.

May they never give up and fight fire with fire.

Notice how most western MSM refuses to cover the ongoing protests. Macron calls the protesters hateful bc they are native French.

Many have died and have had limbs blown off by agents of the state. May they be avenged
MSM will never cover this. They don't care or they have a boner for Macron. It's so obviously biased it's sad

Got tear-gassed twice today, happy new year! The protests aren't dead yet, the eighth day got 25.000 people in the streets according to the police (most likely the smallest estimate possible, link in French). It keeps shrinking (32.000 people last week), but the cold weather isn't really helping. If we can keep it going every Saturday for another month or two, I hope it can grow back with the spring.

Got tear-gassed twice today, happy new year! The protests aren't dead yet, the eighth day got 25.000 people in the streets according to the police (most likely the smallest estimate possible, link in French). It keeps shrinking (32.000 people last week), but the cold weather isn't really helping. If we can keep it going every Saturday for another month or two, I hope it can grow back with the spring.

Did they get bigger today?

I thought the arrest of the yellow vest leader might have recharged the protests.

I was really hoping I would be proven right that Macron's arrogance would prove fuel for the fire burning his house down.

Did they get bigger today?

I thought the arrest of the yellow vest leader might have recharged the protests.

I was really hoping I would be proven right that Macron's arrogance would prove fuel for the fire burning his house down.

Honestly, I don't know. My city always had big attendances for the Gilets Jaunes, so here it was fine but I think lots of others cities had much smaller demonstrations. Even if the movement stops, it will have a big impact on Macron's party scores, people will remember getting tear-gassed for nothing once in the voting booths...

You are truly Sherdogs only Hero!!!!

Saint RVD SLMR!!!

Honestly, I don't know. My city always had big attendances for the Gilets Jaunes, so here it was fine but I think lots of others cities had much smaller demonstrations. Even if the movement stops, it will have a big impact on Macron's party scores, people will remember getting tear-gassed for nothing once in the voting booths...

I love the stories of the french police joining the protests. I know it is somewhat isolated, but I guarantee it is causing those in power to shit themselves.

I love the stories of the french police joining the protests. I know it is somewhat isolated, but I guarantee it is causing those in power to shit themselves.

They will start using more immigrant police in response.

You are truly Sherdogs only Hero!!!!

Saint RVD SLMR!!!

The real hero of today's demonstrations (put the volume on, lol) :

Dude punches shields and helmets like nothing, WTF.

Edit : dude was identified as Christophe Dettinger, as 6'4 gypsy pro-boxer who used to be the light-heavyweight national champ. He was arrested later :( (Edit : it seems like they actually haven't caught him yet. If he really goes into hiding, good luck finding such a Gypsy icon)

Edit 2 :

Benjamin Griveaux, spokesperson of the government and massive patronizing bootlicker, had to be evacuated because the Gilets Jaunes stole a heavy plant machinery from a nearby construction site to storm his office's gates.

hMkAbkQ.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back