International 5th wave of French protests today(12/15/18), bigger or smaller?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
French police prepare for fifth wave of yellow vest protests

PARIS (Reuters) - France will deploy tens of thousands of police nationwide and around 8,000 in Paris on Saturday to handle a fifth weekend of ‘yellow vest’ protests, although the movement appears to be losing steam after concessions by President Emmanuel Macron.

A protester wearing a yellow vest holds a French flag as the authorities dismantle their shelter at a traffic island near the A2 Paris-Brussels motorway in Fontaine-Notre-Dame, France, December 14, 2018. REUTERS/Pascal Rossignol
The chief of police in Paris said concerns remained about violent groups infiltrating the protests. Anti-riot officers will protect landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe and prevent people getting close to the presidential palace.

“We need to be prepared for worst-case scenarios,” police chief Michel Delpuech told RTL radio.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-protests-preps-idUSKBN1OD1LF

What do you folks think, will the protests be smaller after Macron's waffling, and the terror attack?

Will it be larger, as the protests evolve to Macron must go?

If anyone finds any good live streams I will add to op.

Discuss......

Edit: finally a live stream. Thanks RT.

Last edited:
Hopefully larger.

I’d be fucking pissed if i was a working class French person.

I guess I’d be fucking pissed anyways if I were French....That would fucking suck.

The only thing that would be worse than being French would be being british.

I mean being European in any capacity would suck balls but being British and having to live in a shithole like England would really take the cake for an unlucky roll of the birth dice.

Hopefully larger.

I’d be fucking pissed if i was a working class French person.

I guess I’d be fucking pissed anyways if I were French....That would fucking suck.

I kind of wish I was French for the women. French chicks are kind of awesome, and if you are outside of France and have the accent, that is like stepping off a G5 jet with a 11 inch cock waiving around. Chicks tend to dig it.

I kind of wish I was French for the women. French chicks are kind of awesome, and if you are outside of France and have the accent, that is like stepping off a G5 jet with a 11 inch cock waiving around. Chicks tend to dig it.

I don’t know man, as an American that has had the fortune to travel all over the world and visit a vast amount of places I’ve found that being an American is a first class ticket to pound town....seriously....people online talk about how much the world hates Americans, man I’ve been all over, ever caught even a whiff of it and the girls love American dudes.

I’m sure a bunch of insecure euro trash fools will chime in shortly and say it isn’t true, but it is true.

LARGER.

France have chosen the blue pill long ago and they have themselves to blame. Look up the pompidou-giscard-rothschild bank law of 1973.

The only thing that would be worse than being French would be being british.
Nobody wants to be a eurocuck tbh.

You'd be surprised how much women like Americans outside the usa

I don’t know man, as an American that has had the fortune to travel all over the world and visit a vast amount of places I’ve found that being an American is a first class ticket to pound town....seriously....people online talk about how much the world hates Americans, man I’ve been all over, ever caught even a whiff of it and the girls love American dudes.

I’m sure a bunch of insecure euro trash fools will chime in shortly and say it isn’t true, but it is true.

Mexican chicks fetish for former or current military Americans, seems to vouch for this theory.

Mexican chicks fetish for former or current military Americans, seems to vouch for this theory.

Growing up in New Mexico, Mexican girls were abundant.

I’m talking about europe, Asia, the Middle East, Southern Hemisphere, girls love American guys. Fact.

Growing up in New Mexico, Mexican girls were abundant.

I’m talking about europe, Asia, the Middle East, Southern Hemisphere, girls love American guys. Fact.

I've experienced the Asia deal. Still haven't visited the father land in Europe. Thinking new year's 2020 for my European trip.

I've experienced the Asia deal. Still haven't visited the father land in Europe. Thinking new year's 2020 for my European trip.

Do it. I’m retired from that life, married, tied to a government job and got elected as a fire chief of this small town I live in so those days are over for me, I encourage every guy to go live abroad for awhile, best thing I ever did, it launched me to a place career wise that I can basically get any job I want in my field by making a phone call. That’s what I did, that’s how I ended up in AK.

Good thing they didn’t elect that nazi Marie lePenn....lol....no actually it really unfortunate they didn’t elect her and she isn’t a nazi...

Angry students, confused parents protesting Macron's efforts to reinvent France's treasured high schools
By CHRIS O'BRIEN
DEC 14, 2018 | 5:20 PM
TOULOUSE, FRANCE

la-1544661520-wyj9e3mlmv-snap-image

High school students, teachers and parents fill Place Saint-Michel in Paris on Tuesday to protest education reforms. (Stephane de Sakutin / AFP/Getty Images)

Teachers are protesting in city centers. Students are setting fires and blocking schools. Parents are shouting chants into bullhorns.

A plan by President Emmanuel Macron’s government to reinvent the nation’s treasured high schools is not going over well in France.

ADVERTISEMENT
Unveiled in February, the reforms are intended to revamp a system that critics see as too rigid, leaving students ill-prepared for college. But proponents say the changes — which include a rethinking of the famous “baccalaureate” finishing exam established by Napoleon — will create more inequality, and competition that leaves more kids behind.

The reforms have been cast as part of Macron’s broader efforts to upend and modernize nearly every corner of French life. But his administration’s determination to barrel ahead with implementing the reforms this year without having worked out all the details has provoked yet another fierce backlash for a government already under siege by the “yellow vest” protest movement.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-france-school-protests-20181214-story.html?outputType=amp

Angry students, confused parents protesting Macron's efforts to reinvent France's treasured high schools
By CHRIS O'BRIEN
DEC 14, 2018 | 5:20 PM
TOULOUSE, FRANCE

la-1544661520-wyj9e3mlmv-snap-image

High school students, teachers and parents fill Place Saint-Michel in Paris on Tuesday to protest education reforms. (Stephane de Sakutin / AFP/Getty Images)

Teachers are protesting in city centers. Students are setting fires and blocking schools. Parents are shouting chants into bullhorns.

A plan by President Emmanuel Macron’s government to reinvent the nation’s treasured high schools is not going over well in France.

ADVERTISEMENT
Unveiled in February, the reforms are intended to revamp a system that critics see as too rigid, leaving students ill-prepared for college. But proponents say the changes — which include a rethinking of the famous “baccalaureate” finishing exam established by Napoleon — will create more inequality, and competition that leaves more kids behind.

The reforms have been cast as part of Macron’s broader efforts to upend and modernize nearly every corner of French life. But his administration’s determination to barrel ahead with implementing the reforms this year without having worked out all the details has provoked yet another fierce backlash for a government already under siege by the “yellow vest” protest movement.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-france-school-protests-20181214-story.html?outputType=amp

Hilarious, college in France is a joke, they study poetry and have beers at lunch and a 3 hour nap before their “afternoon” classes. I’m not joking.

Then even after dealing with all that for 5 years, you’re still French and life still sucks.

Hilarious, college in France is a joke, they study poetry and have beers at lunch and a 3 hour nap before their “afternoon” classes. I’m not joking.

Then even after dealing with all that for 5 years, you’re still French and life still sucks.

I know, what kills me is how no one ever seems to ask how a country with guaranteed employment for life once hired, naps at work, beers at 2 hour long lunch, have had like the 5th largest economy in the world for......ever?

Me thinks people might want to look to Africa for the answer to that question.

I know, what kills me is how no one ever seems to ask how a country with guaranteed employment for life once hired, naps at work, beers at 2 hour long lunch, have had like the 5th largest economy in the world for......ever?

Me thinks people might want to look to Africa for the answer to that question.

Seems like that guaranteed employment for life is starting to bite them in the ass. I fucking hated the 2 hour lunch breaks when I was living overseas, give me 30 minutes and let me finish 90 minutes earlier.

The worst is Spain, those fucks do t even sit down to dinner until like 10pm and work isn’t even productive until like 11am because everybody was up late and they take a 4 hour lunch because it’s too hot??? Fuck that.

Or the Scottish buying schnapps at a booth on the way to work to help kick their hangovers since they absolutely had to go to the pub until 3am on a worknight...fucking degenerates.

Seems like that guaranteed employment for life is starting to bite them in the ass. I fucking hated the 2 hour lunch breaks when I was living overseas, give me 30 minutes and let me finish 90 minutes earlier.

The worst is Spain, those fucks do t even sit down to dinner until like 10pm and work isn’t even productive until like 11am because everybody was up late and they take a 4 hour lunch because it’s too hot??? Fuck that.

Or the Scottish buying schnapps at a booth on the way to work to help kick their hangovers since they absolutely had to go to the pub until 3am on a worknight...fucking degenerates.

We had it right here decades ago. When we still had that WASP work ethic, but also didn't live to work.

Back