5round War Vs Knockout

gvas

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
That is a question i always wondered. What is best for a fighter's long term brain health?a five round war ala Cain Vs Junior 2 and 3 or a clean knockout ala Mc Gregor vs Aldo? Repeated blows to the head for 25 minutes in my opinion is way worse than a clean first round knockout.

Interesting question. You should test it out on yourself.

Getting knocked out cold multiple times definitely isn't healthy

2r4ho2e.gif

Jds got koed in the 3rd.

But ill take the one punch personally.
No science just a feeling.

Getting knocked out cold multiple times definitely isn't healthy

2r4ho2e.gif
I dont think thats from getting koed.

A true knock out is a level 3 concussion which is the worst one I have only suffered one from backyard football going up in the air and landing backwards with my head whipping into the ground and I tell ya its not fun its 3 or 4 days of throwing up because your balance and the migraine headache is so bad till you throw up, its a bruise on the brain I mean fuck those kinds of shots is what causes CTE and Dave Mirra a BMX superstar just recently blew his head off they think because of CTE but its repeated concussions that are so dangerous especially suffering another before one has had time to heal . Its like a standing 8 count for a boxer more than likely he already has suffered a level 1 concussion but they give him the go light and the bell rings and he keeps going. Blows to the head are not healthy period but they sign up for it and we pay to see it this is a sick world we live in.

Probably 5 round war because they go in and out of consciousness instead of one blow

25 minutes of sustained head blows = 300-500 head shots or 1 head shot that puts u clean out.

Probably the 25 minutes worth of beating

Getting KO'd or taking repeated hits to the head can both be very bad for your brain. It's difficult to say which may be more detrimental long term.

A true knock out is a level 3 concussion which is the worst one I have only suffered one from backyard football going up in the air and landing backwards with my head whipping into the ground and I tell ya its not fun its 3 or 4 days of throwing up because your balance and the migraine headache is so bad till you throw up, its a bruise on the brain I mean fuck those kinds of shots is what causes CTE and Dave Mirra a BMX superstar just recently blew his head off they think because of CTE but its repeated concussions that are so dangerous especially suffering another before one has had time to heal . Its like a standing 8 count for a boxer more than likely he already has suffered a level 1 concussion but they give him the go light and the bell rings and he keeps going. Blows to the head are not healthy period but they sign up for it and we pay to see it this is a sick world we live in.
You are on the wrong website

Back