5G

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
China rolled out 5G yesterday, are you excited about this?

I don't know much about 5G at all, i know it enables machines to talk to each other a hell of a lot faster than they currently do.
So i went to youtube and watched some videos and i didn't realize there were people who are very concerned about health issues that they claim will come with 5G. The trouble is it's difficult to know exactly who is behind various videos and whether we can trust what they say? I have noticed a lot of pro-China comments on Youtube over the last couple of months or so, something i'd not noticed previously.

So what to believe? Some people say don't worry it's safe, while others say it's doom and gloom.

The 4G wavelengths cover an area of around 10 miles apparently. 5G only covers around 1,000 feet!
So there is going to be cell towers on top of lamposts, traffic lights, etc, every 3-10 homes, everywhere.
Trees apparently stop these wavelengths so many cities have had thousands of trees removed in preperation for 5G. Less trees, more cell towers and boxes.

Some doctors are very worried about the radiation. Remember we've been told about the danger of mobile phones for years because of radiation however not that many people seem to be concerned about these health issues, if they exist. Who is telling the truth about this?

Some countries are signed up to have 5G as soon as possible. I'm sure if a country isn't so keen on getting it then the population of that country will demand 5G and put pressure on governments, people just want the latest thing don't they? Lots of people don't give a damn about talk of health issues, facial recognition, etc, they just want 5G and they want it now.

Is it just a conspiracy?
I was watching this video when David Icke appeared on it. He is a nutter and is famous for being so. This put me off the video, however maybe it's possible he could be correct sometimes in his life? If so, maybe it's on 5G that he is correct? I dunno.

I don't see what the point of it is in a country where most people are poor 8 year olds who get paid like 12 cents a day to pull precious metals out of broken circuit boards.

"Some people are concerned" = wavies making a wave

It's a shame 4G isn't good enough.
5G is here and i don't think it's going away.

I don't trust China at all. The CCP consider themselves to be at war, right at this very moment, with the West and especially America. They are fighting what they call Unconventional Warfare, War Without Morals. They're trying to infiltrate all levels of the United States and they are succeeding, with our help!

5G just vibrates the atoms inside of you so it's perfectly safe.

I still have an AOL email. What does this mean to me?

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

It's most certainly unsafe. Don't listen to fake scientists on the internet. Look at real scientists and researchers. The FCC and other real experts are saying it's bad.

"Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”"

5g could have unforeseen negative effects on the human body. However, the conspiracies about it currently are tailored to target the same morons that want the US to be isolated (and therefor fall behind the burgeoning powers).

5g could have unforeseen negative effects on the human body. However, the conspiracies about it currently are tailored to target the same morons that want the US to be isolated (and therefor fall behind the burgeoning powers).
you can say that about just about anything

https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/8/20793813/5g-fcc-safe-airwaves-rf-emission-standards
There has never been compelling evidence that 5G radio waves are dangerous. While they’re higher frequency than the radio waves used for 4G, they remain in the part of the radio spectrum that doesn’t damage human DNAwhat’s known as non-ionizing radiation. Even the higher-frequency emissions used in 5G remain less energetic than visible light.

That being said, I will stick with my galaxy S10+ 4g for now (another 16 months left) and see what the world says then.. shit 5g is only available in a few cities and spotty at best

the US military has been trying 5G for mind control. I’m not kidding. They talked about it with some dude on Rogan, and Jamie looked up the studies.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/

[URL]https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html
[/URL]

[URL]https://www.rfsafe.com/5g-network-uses-nearly-same-frequency-as-weaponized-crowd-control-systems/
[/URL]

For a taste

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

It's most certainly unsafe. Don't listen to fake scientists on the internet. Look at real scientists and researchers. The FCC and other real experts are saying it's bad.

"Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”"

If the FCC is saying 5g is bad, why did they cut a bunch of red tape to speed up the roll out?

Hurry Elon we need Starlink no 5g needed.

Capitalism requires us to ignore any and all negative health effects to products and technology until the right people start dying

Dont know why we need 5g. 4g seems fast enough like what am I streaming in 4k all day??

China rolled out 5G yesterday, are you excited about this?

I don't know much about 5G at all, i know it enables machines to talk to each other a hell of a lot faster than they currently do.
So i went to youtube and watched some videos and i didn't realize there were people who are very concerned about health issues that they claim will come with 5G. The trouble is it's difficult to know exactly who is behind various videos and whether we can trust what they say? I have noticed a lot of pro-China comments on Youtube over the last couple of months or so, something i'd not noticed previously.

So what to believe? Some people say don't worry it's safe, while others say it's doom and gloom.

The 4G wavelengths cover an area of around 10 miles apparently. 5G only covers around 1,000 feet!
So there is going to be cell towers on top of lamposts, traffic lights, etc, every 3-10 homes, everywhere.
Trees apparently stop these wavelengths so many cities have had thousands of trees removed in preperation for 5G. Less trees, more cell towers and boxes.

Some doctors are very worried about the radiation. Remember we've been told about the danger of mobile phones for years because of radiation however not that many people seem to be concerned about these health issues, if they exist. Who is telling the truth about this?

Some countries are signed up to have 5G as soon as possible. I'm sure if a country isn't so keen on getting it then the population of that country will demand 5G and put pressure on governments, people just want the latest thing don't they? Lots of people don't give a damn about talk of health issues, facial recognition, etc, they just want 5G and they want it now.

im waiting for 6g 10 billion mega pixels 1 terabytes per second download speed.

that should help with my cat photo upload times.

Back