5Dimes tony possibly kidnapped. not been heard from since september 24th

What is a better book for USA bets?
There is no book that completely replaces or is better than 5Dimes if you like a wide variety of props, early line openers, odds for smaller promotions other than the UFC or between rounds live betting for MMA. There are some other great books that offer some of those things and are good in other ways like Bookmaker's large moneyline limits, but not all of them sadly.

If he's such a fraudster, wouldn't this actually be a good thing?

By the way, I've been reading around about this story, and according to less hysterical, more factual ravings, 5Dimes Tony was more a general manager, not the actual primary owner of the site. It's unclear if the person registered as the main owner is his Costa Rican wife or an unrelated businesswoman, but he is not listed as the main owner.

Additionally, 5Dimes has many part owners living in the States, which also makes a certain amount of sense.

Take all this with a grain of salt, obviously, but the point is that there is infrastructure in place at such a large company.

By all means, enlighten us as to these "more trustworthy books"? 5Dimes is known for the quickest pay-outs and has been considered one of the better ones since around 2005.

Quite a few of their competitors are also headquartered in Costa Rica or even worse, Panama. The lone exception is Bovada (Quebec), but they have issues of their own.

just with things being so "unclear" would be cause enough for concern that would make me want to withdraw most of my money for the immediate future. not as if ppl are gonna miss much with a big break for ufc. spreading bankroll around at other books is easy enough.

as far as more trustworthy books I would say most euro ones are safer as they are operating in places where sports betting is 100% legal and are well regulated compared to their american counterparts. and with the ability for real live betting I would say that it makes them superior in general too. true they don't have the openers that dimes has but @Stunna77 nearly had his funds stolen from him because he hit the wrong line. that would be extremely worrying for me if i had funds in there. hitting openers too is going to be increasingly risky as they clamp down on winners and start being more liberal with the ban hammer like euro books.

just with things being so "unclear" would be cause enough for concern that would make me want to withdraw most of my money for the immediate future. not as if ppl are gonna miss much with a big break for ufc. spreading bankroll around at other books is easy enough.

as far as more trustworthy books I would say most euro ones are safer as they are operating in places where sports betting is 100% legal and are well regulated compared to their american counterparts. and with the ability for real live betting I would say that it makes them superior in general too. true they don't have the openers that dimes has but @Stunna77 nearly had his funds stolen from him because he hit the wrong line. that would be extremely worrying for me if i had funds in there. hitting openers too is going to be increasingly risky as they clamp down on winners and start being more liberal with the ban hammer like euro books.

And they won't stop either because their crooked methods work. They retired EZ (for all we know). If anything they'll get worse.

Yeah I got my account unfroze after talking to a manager, however was then instantly limited. Withdrew $5k and left a little over $2k on, most in pending bets.

Transferred some funds to Bookmaker, so now I have access to four books: Bovada, Dimes, BOL, and Bookmaker. Easy af with Bitcoin, shout out to my boy @Antagonist88 for walking a noob through it.

He was limited because he actually collects the money that he makes. He would get payouts. The books hope that people do not take payouts and continually build the bankroll. Most end up crashing and burning.

He was limited because he actually collects the money that he makes. He would get payouts. The books hope that people do not take payouts and continually build the bankroll. Most end up crashing and burning.
He did well because he did that for years before getting limited.

Fucking crazy way to die.. wouldn't wish that on anyone..

Back