5Dimes tony possibly kidnapped. not been heard from since september 24th

Obviously bad, but seems premature to instantly withdraw all money. Any competent company can survive the absence or even sudden loss of a CEO.

Obviously bad, but seems premature to instantly withdraw all money. Any competent company can survive the absence or even sudden loss of a CEO.

You sure about that? Check out what happened to SQ stock last week at the mere announcement the CFO was leaving for another company.

You sure about that? Check out what happened to SQ stock last week at the mere announcement the CFO was leaving for another company.

Luckily, no one here has any 5Dimes stock. Do you not understand the difference between a company's solvency and their stock prices?

Luckily, no one here has any 5Dimes stock. Do you not understand the difference between a company's solvency and their stock prices?

Luckily no one here listens to you.

5Dimes. A company who threatens to arbitrarily seize or hold the earned funds of its own clientele, a company who limits the most successful of their own clientele, a company who sees fit to operate out of a banana republic because of their lawlessness and/or tax avoidance/evasion. You say this is competent?

Do you not understand how wrong you sound by suggesting that people not worry about their money after this company's owner suddenly disappears?

I tried to warn people about 5D long ago

Over/under on EZ being the kidnapper?

What if Tony took off with some of the companies funds

If his wife paid and he still isn't back he is dead.

When you operate with the kind of scum bag big man attitude he did it’s unsurprising he’s ended up sleepin with the fishes.

Luckily no one here listens to you.

Why the fuck should anyone listen to you? Especially when you proved your idiocy in comparing a company's ability to continue day-to-day operations to their stock taking a hit.

You're clearly out of your depth, and should sit down and shut up.

Soccer Steve said:
5Dimes. A company who threatens to arbitrarily seize or hold the earned funds of its own clientele, a company who limits the most successful of their own clientele, a company who sees fit to operate out of a banana republic because of their lawlessness and/or tax avoidance/evasion. You say this is competent?

Then don't sign up to 5Dimes in the first place. More relevantly, how is ANY of this different after the kidnapping than it was before the kidnapping?

I get that you're hysterical right now, much like a little old lady scared by something the man in the picture box said, but your freakout doesn't make an iota of sense.

Soccer Steve said:
Do you not understand how wrong you sound by suggesting that people not worry about their money after this company's owner suddenly disappears?

Except that wasn't what I was suggesting at all, you hysterical little nut.

What I said was that the news is very bad and concerning, but that I don't see the reason for immediately pulling all out of your money out of 5Dimes yet. And yes, that very much includes my own money.

What I said was that the news is very bad and concerning, but that I don't see the reason for immediately pulling all out of your money out of 5Dimes yet. And yes, that very much includes my own money.

yeah i mean why wouldn't you withdraw your money from a bookmaker that is not regulated, has a fraudster for an owner who got kidnapped and maybe killed. sure any competent company should be able to survive but it's not exactly clear that 5dimes meets that criteria. there are more trustworthy books about even amongst all the really sketchy US market. if there's good alternatives and I had a lot of money in there, there's no way in hell I would leave my money in there with the reputation it has.

yeah i mean why wouldn't you withdraw your money from a bookmaker that is not regulated, has a fraudster for an owner who got kidnapped and maybe killed.

If he's such a fraudster, wouldn't this actually be a good thing?

By the way, I've been reading around about this story, and according to less hysterical, more factual ravings, 5Dimes Tony was more a general manager, not the actual primary owner of the site. It's unclear if the person registered as the main owner is his Costa Rican wife or an unrelated businesswoman, but he is not listed as the main owner.

Additionally, 5Dimes has many part owners living in the States, which also makes a certain amount of sense.

Take all this with a grain of salt, obviously, but the point is that there is infrastructure in place at such a large company.

Roads55 said:
sure any competent company should be able to survive but it's not exactly clear that 5dimes meets that criteria. there are more trustworthy books about even amongst all the really sketchy US market. if there's good alternatives and I had a lot of money in there, there's no way in hell I would leave my money in there with the reputation it has.

By all means, enlighten us as to these "more trustworthy books"? 5Dimes is known for the quickest pay-outs and has been considered one of the better ones since around 2005.

Quite a few of their competitors are also headquartered in Costa Rica or even worse, Panama. The lone exception is Bovada (Quebec), but they have issues of their own.

5 dimes is my favorite book, and the only place to parlay MMA props available to me.

I just had a 3 figure withdrawal process in 12 hours.

They have always been fair in their dealings with me, and I see no problem with their policy on bad lines, they give a warning before any punishment.

On a side note I got my first bitcoins ever from 5dimes, and I'll always be grateful to Tony for that introduction.

I'm praying for Tony

Had Tony personally tear me a new asshole once over a misunderstanding. This, however, is crazy.

Back