Rumored 5'5ft Frankie Edgar Basically The Same Size As Joe Rogan

I'll never understand the obsession with height.

The ppl who listen to Rogan s podcast should be sterilized

Frankie is 5'3 and Joe is 5'5( I've met him in person and can confirm ). By the picture it also looks like Frankie has a longer reach than Joe which is 68 inches. If I had to guess I'd day that Joe's reach is probably around 65-66 inches. He is a small guy but he's still 200lbs of muscle and I would put money on him beating the majority of people here on sherdog with ease
What did they say when you asked to measure their heights?

LOL with every thread, Rogan gets smaller and apparently Frankie, too. To put it in perspective, Joe Benavidez is 5'3. That's tiny, and it's obvious just looking at him (no disrespect). There's no way Frankie isn't at least 5'5, or 5'6 according to his stats. Rogan has an inch or two on him and he just said in a podcast last week that he's 5'8, which seems accurate all things considered.

I'm telling you from a face to face meeting with rogan the man is every bit 5 8. He's a pretty thick beefy dude really. You wouldn't look at him and think he's some chump. He was also a very kind person.

I'll never understand the obsession with height.

259070.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Joe looks like he has the body of a midget there. Is that a real photo?

I have iron fist and I’m tall and did mma and mt and JJ and I know 100% that I can kill Rogan in any kind of fight if I have to! I will keep him at afar by reach only and feed him one deadly iron fist and he will go to sleep forever! True story bro! 10 years working on my right fist, 10 f long years of none stop training

Forgettable podcast honestly

got almost annoyed when I decided to just listen to Edgar just speaking while cutting Joe out Didn't really day too much Mostly just agreed

this was one of those JRE podcasts where he invites a stellar Guest not necessarily strong on the mic where Joe basically talks to listen to himself

Frankies probably going to be one of those to fight well into his 40s or will unretire at some point

Without the lifts, Rogan is 4'11''

There is a rabid werewolf in the photo....Sorry! I found that more comment-worthy than two dudes' height.

Jarl
I've seen that werewolf before there ....looks like Joe Rogan bought one of the models made for the Jon Landis movie 'An American Werewolf in London' in 1980 which was excellent. All effects in that movie were done for real, mechanically. I must say I do kinda prefer that.

Back