559 Fights 52 Experience

Fight Fanaic

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I arrived there at five to pick up my tickets from will call. The fighters check in was in the same room. Saw Aaron Mathis walking in with his belt on his shoulder. I said hello he nodded but he seemed to be in fight mode. The doors were suppose to open at six but they were a half hour late. The fights still started on time. I was one of the first few in line. The seating was in a theater with the cage up on the stage. My ticket was for row F-N. When the doors opened I headed straight to row F. I was able to snag the seat directly in the middle of the cage. Six rows back dead center of the cage had a great view of the action. The theater filled up but there were still empty seats. As the event started I realized the majority of the audience had a personal connection to a fighter there that night. It made for some awesome and awkward moments. It was really cool to see how much support and passion their families had for them. The main event was a lackluster clinch battle. The KO did come as most of the crowd was exiting. Andrew Chatman was crowned CAMO Cruiser Weight Champion. In my opinion it was a solid night of fights outside of the main event.

http://camo-mma.org/amateur-mma-events/E899/559-Fights-52

is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

Fight Fanaic? You mean Fight Fanatic? Did you misspell your own username?

Back