Media 5'11ft Luke Thomas Towering Over Joe

54ujknckvww51.jpg

Luke seems embarrassed by how much shorter joe is vs how macho joe thinks he is

Sherdog is obsessed with Rohan’s height lol.

I’ve met joe in person, years ago at a BJJ gym, 10th planet. He’s legit 5’6 barefoot, and yes he wears 2 inch lifts in his shoes. He doesn’t look like a midget because the dude is jacked like a fucking gymnast, my dad was a gymnast and my dad is 5’9!!! And that’s crazy tall for a gymnast. Joe easily could have been an Olympic medal gymnast. He has the frame. Built like a little tank. But this was fuck, 13 years ago? 14 years ago, he still had hair.

Yeah but I tell you what, after a while, I start looking because that shit can get old. And she will too, I'm not going to lie because that's just human nature.

Yes, everyone has no concept of loyalty and cheats on/leaves their partner.

Maybe you're just a pathetic man with no moral fibre?

Luke is probably 6'6. He's at least 1 or 2 I inches taller than schuab who is 6'4.

Joe has a 15 million dollar texas home and is worth over 50 million dollars, don't really think he cares.

It’s known Luke Thomas is a really tall cuck

Height doesn’t matter to women if your fat, beta or ugly. As long as you’re taller than them that’s all that matters. Preferring a taller man means shit, I prefer a big ass but would still choose a more attractive girl that I’m more into over anyone else lmao.

You can be semi short/average as long as you’re lean, good shape, attractive and carry yourself with confidence.
You'd date a girl with a flat ass?

Back