Media 5'11ft Luke Thomas Towering Over Joe

Is there a pic of ben Shapiro and Joe Rogan standing together is the real question

The funny thing is that Joe is actually wearing his inserts here

Yup lol, he should in reality be to Lukes stomach not even joking. Seriously there that much of a difference in there heights lol He probably knew Luke is tall and went out of his way to wear his lifts. Think hes done this with other guests too.

Height doesn’t matter to women if your fat, beta or ugly. As long as you’re taller than them that’s all that matters. Preferring a taller man means shit, I prefer a big ass but would still choose a more attractive girl that I’m more into over anyone else lmao.

You can be semi short/average as long as you’re lean, good shape, attractive and carry yourself with confidence.

You're 5'4" at most. Stop trying to convince us girls are okay with manlets, they're not.

Luke Thomas is a former marine... purple belt in bjj... spars stand up. He’s an alpha.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png

Why’s Sherdog so obsessed with Rogan’s height or lack thereof? Short or not the guy won at life.

Height doesn’t matter to women if your fat, beta or ugly. As long as you’re taller than them that’s all that matters. Preferring a taller man means shit, I prefer a big ass but would still choose a more attractive girl that I’m more into over anyone else lmao.

You can be semi short/average as long as you’re lean, good shape, attractive and carry yourself with confidence.
For many girls it's a deal breaker. But guess what? You can't control some things in life, and there are plenty of girls out there for shorter guys

You keep telling yourself that!
<mma1>

Manlet
<Goldie11>

5'11"? I'm 5'11" ... Luke is wayyy fucking taller than me. Dude's gotta be at least like 6'3".

Back