5'11ft Colby Covington Next to "6'4ft" Brendan Schaub

height truthers might be the weirdest fetish on sherdog

Maybe in your fantasy of insecurity. You’re acting like real ppl live in a website, catfishing ppl. Actors addition for parts, so if he lies about his height, he most likely wouldn’t get the job especially if they’re looking for a 6 ft actor.
huh?

this was my only post in this thread. I'm not the guy cross-indexing like 7 pictures to compare guys' heights

amazing that you were able to map out my personality like that

all I'm saying is that most guys I've met, when the subject of height comes up, seem to err on the side of over-stating their height

was never mysterious to me

I think Trump was a legit 6'2 in his prime but age and obesity will shrink it over time. Here he is next to a legit 6'3'er Jeb Bush:
DonaldTrumpandJebBushthe911Bullies-1200.jpg

and his 6'4 son Eric,
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

I would say he is close to 6'2 when he wakes up in the morning. And loses about a quarter inch over the course of the day.

Barron is gonna be the tallest Trump yet. He's gonna hit 6'6.
BarronTall5.jpg

This is him at 12 (he's 13 now).

Pretty much

trump-obama-height.jpg

Trump is no more than 6'1

Again why the hell would Vin lie about that? Why the conspiracy about 4 inch lifts? And why are we talking about Vin Diesel?
Are you Vin Diesel, why are you so serious man chill out. Everyone knows Vin lies on his height, and you dont know why an actor who does action movies would lie? are you that naive or just playing dumb

Vin once claimed in his early acting days, he was 6 foot 4 yes, 6 foot 4.

now he only claims 6 foot 1 since the internet came around full force
YjZBt2k.jpg

Maybe in your fantasy of insecurity. You’re acting like real ppl live in a website, catfishing ppl. Actors addition for parts, so if he lies about his height, he most likely wouldn’t get the job especially if they’re looking for a 6 ft actor.
LMAO male actors lie about their height all the time. Theater acting you cannot get away with it but in film they shoot men from angles. Look at Top Gun, Tom Cruise who is only 5 foot 6 barefoot, yet claims 5 foot 10 on his early resume, he would be shot at angles with his 5 foot 10 female costar, he also had to wear those cowboy boots

She also had to pose at weird angles when taking long shots of them, she would be leaning forward or side to make herself look shorter

Here are examples she would have lean or bend an hunch, she claimed top gun ruined her posture for good from all the bending and hunching she had to do. while he wore lifts and boots and look how they are posing she is leaning and he is leaning too to make the height difference less
tom-cruise-kelly-mcgillis-top-gun-1986-BPCW20.jpg

Top-Gun-Kelly-McGillis-in-1986-with-Tom-Cruise-1969927.jpg

The majority of the shots they had of kelly mcgilis and Tom cruise were done from angles, close ups or them sitting down or her sitting down, the long shots she would be hunching slightly forward and he would have lifted insoles.

Remember he is 5 foot 6, his resume had him at 5 foot 10, she is a legit 5 foot 10 barefoot, he wears custom elevator shoes to give him more height
tom-cruise-and-kelly-mcgillis-in-top-gun-1986-large-picture.jpg

topguntomkelly1500.jpg

I always thought the height thing was always a joke on sherdog but after looking at this thread it's painfully obvious people actually care a lot about this.

Schaub is 6'2 max. Also his real name is not Big Brown.. is Big Turd

what's with schaub's pants? or those lady pants? like capri pants? they seem kind of long for capri pants. and a bit too gay to be some other lady kind of pant. what are they?
I honestly don't know why Schaub does not come out of the closet already.

The obsession with male height on this forum is unsettling. Really makes you wonder who the people posting here are IRL...

Brendan Schaub looks prepared for LA to sink with those pants

LMAO male actors lie about their height all the time. Theater acting you cannot get away with it but in film they shoot men from angles. Look at Top Gun, Tom Cruise who is only 5 foot 6 barefoot, yet claims 5 foot 10 on his early resume, he would be shot at angles with his 5 foot 10 female costar, he also had to wear those cowboy boots

She also had to pose at weird angles when taking long shots of them, she would be leaning forward or side to make herself look shorter

Here are examples she would have lean or bend an hunch, she claimed top gun ruined her posture for good from all the bending and hunching she had to do. while he wore lifts and boots and look how they are posing she is leaning and he is leaning too to make the height difference less
tom-cruise-kelly-mcgillis-top-gun-1986-BPCW20.jpg

Top-Gun-Kelly-McGillis-in-1986-with-Tom-Cruise-1969927.jpg

The majority of the shots they had of kelly mcgilis and Tom cruise were done from angles, close ups or them sitting down or her sitting down, the long shots she would be hunching slightly forward and he would have lifted insoles.

Remember he is 5 foot 6, his resume had him at 5 foot 10, she is a legit 5 foot 10 barefoot, he wears custom elevator shoes to give him more height
tom-cruise-and-kelly-mcgillis-in-top-gun-1986-large-picture.jpg

topguntomkelly1500.jpg
Lolol this is all conspiracy. Can’t you see how sad this is? You’re investing in all this time to prove what? That an actor is lying? This is so similar to flat earth. All speculation and rumors with no facts.

Show me his physical from a doctor which will prove your flat earth like theory.

Call it a fake title if u want, but my favorite part of the Colby gimmick is carrying around the old belt and clowning the new one. Fuck that goofy shit.

damn, u slayed it

That thread title is disastrous. First we've got "5'11ft" then "6'4ft" In other words 5 foot 11 foot and 6 foot 4 foot..

Lolol this is all conspiracy. Can’t you see how sad this is? You’re investing in all this time to prove what? That an actor is lying? This is so similar to flat earth. All speculation and rumors with no facts.

Show me his physical from a doctor which will prove your flat earth like theory.
Hahahah

this guy is funny.So you believe all actors are telling truth of their height? Bro I worked in Hollywood for 4 years, did theater all my life, you cant get away with lying on theater height sheets. in film you can a lot of male actors lie on their height

Corey Feldman claimed he was 5 foot 9 and he is only 5 foot 4

Robert Downey Jr. is another one

He is 5 foot 5, and wears lifts

this is him at 20 without his lifts standing next to 5 foot 10 actor anthony Michael hall
Johnny-Be-Good-images-c83e2aae-a408-4a5e-800a-7e1d89be3f1.jpg

Today he claims he is 5 foot 10, and he wears massive elevator shoes
faeb28ea5f8dc0bd3341c0979ac9c45356acdc37.jpg

vwxfxvmvkhwz.jpg

Hahahah

this guy is funny.So you believe all actors are telling truth of their height? Bro I worked in Hollywood for 4 years, did theater all my life, you cant get away with lying on theater height sheets. in film you can a lot of male actors lie on their height

Corey Feldman claimed he was 5 foot 9 and he is only 5 foot 4

Robert Downey Jr. is another one

He is 5 foot 5, and wears lifts

this is him at 20 without his lifts standing next to 5 foot 10 actor anthony Michael hall
Johnny-Be-Good-images-c83e2aae-a408-4a5e-800a-7e1d89be3f1.jpg

Today he claims he is 5 foot 10, and he wears massive elevator shoes
faeb28ea5f8dc0bd3341c0979ac9c45356acdc37.jpg

vwxfxvmvkhwz.jpg
This is so sad! I guess fake height is the new flat earth lol

Man his son Barron is only 13 he had a huge growth spurt when Trump was in office he was much smaller I recall.

Yeah when you are already 6 foot tall at 13 you might end up like 6 foot 6 or taller by 21.
Doesn't have to be the case. I'm 6 foot 2 and have been since 13.

What conspiracy theory, many famous guys lie about their height I just showed you vin diesel who is really 5 foot 9 wearing 4 inch lifts.
I seriously doubt Vin is even 5'9.
452D671600000578-0-image-a-1_1507589395212.jpg

YjZBt2k.jpg

That second pic I found on GIS comes from Sherdog lol (@SouthoftheAndes, who I suspect was also Caudillo).

Pretty much

trump-obama-height.jpg

Trump is no more than 6'1
I think he may have been 6'2 in his prime but shrank a bit.

Research has shown that most people shrink from age 30 to 70, with men gettingabout an inch shorter and women getting about two inches shorter, the Early Show reported. And when people hit age 80, men and women lose another inch on top of that.

I suspect a lot of us still go around claiming their last measured height which was probably done in their school years. Many of us have lost an inch already by 40.

Schaub is 6'2 and Colby is probably a little shy of 5'10. Schaub's 6'4 is obviously way overbilled but this photo's angle is misleading.

Well said. I'm pretty sure Werdum was way bigger than Colby in their infamous confrontation. He must be closer to a legit 6'4 than Schaub who is still a big dude, probably about 6'2.

5'10 sounds about right for Colby. He looked about a couple of inches taller than RDA and about the same height as Lawler.

Did you live in a cave? a lot of actor lie on their height. its no conspiracy they wear lifts. please tell me you are trolling
They lie? Show me something where they lie.
You’re an insecure flat earther style conspiracy theorist.

Back