5'11ft Colby Covington Next to "6'4ft" Brendan Schaub

Arlovski claims 6'3", but is noticeably shorter than 6'3.75" Jon Jones:
Jon-Jones-and-Andrei-Arlovski.jpg

Schaub claims 6'4", but is shorter than Arlovski:
ufc174_weighin_53.jpg

Schaub must have been a student at the Carwin School of Height Cutting when they were both teammates:
arlov.png

dxcN91I.jpg
It baffles me why the UFC doesn’t measure their fighters properly.

Sigh, another thread full of Sherdog bro scientists who dont understand how camera angles work.

The fact that colby is more in line with the camera couldnt possibly make him look bigger compared to Schaub could it?

Also the people who pinch the eifle tower with their hands have big fingers.

Call it a fake title if u want, but my favorite part of the Colby gimmick is carrying around the old belt and clowning the new one. Fuck that goofy shit.
100% this. Hahah. I hope he wins and throws down the belt. Grabs the mic
“I don’t want this fake power ranger belt, fuck you dana!”

Arlovski claims 6'3", but is noticeably shorter than 6'3.75" Jon Jones:
Jon-Jones-and-Andrei-Arlovski.jpg

Schaub claims 6'4", but is shorter than Arlovski:
ufc174_weighin_53.jpg

Schaub must have been a student at the Carwin School of Height Cutting when they were both teammates:
arlov.png

dxcN91I.jpg
Shaub is probabaly six foot two and half barefoot. Im just a shade under six foot 3 barefoot i could easily put six three on my id but i just put six two. With thicker soled shoes im six foot four. Shaub measured himself with shoes and rounded up. And just put that height down. Also in the pic with colby its obvious colby is on higher ground its not a flat surface.

Colby was shorter than six foot two Donald Trump.

Colby was shorter than six foot two Donald Trump.
Covington looked of similar height to 5'11" Lawler and is slightly taller than Masvidal (who claims 5'11" but is more like 5'10").

Trump is currently 6'0.5" and probably wears lifts, though he was 6'2" when he was younger.

Vince McMahon, lol Dana white pulls lessons from wwe
Lol remember Vince always lying about weight/height

I can’t think of any two mma personalities that suck more ass collectively than these two bozos.

Skipping this like most people skip Covington’s fights and Schaub’s stand up comedy.

Back