5'11 its a miserable height

It’s an interesting article for sure but like I said I would like to see the sources. They don’t link any. The logistics of gaining that type of info would be pretty insane. And who,e China is currently gaining that abi,it’s I don’t think they have it quite yet considering how large and varied the population is here in China.

Man stop making excuses and trying to distance yourself from it. Chinese people are generally shorter on average. It's just the truth.

This new trend of dudes obsessing over their height disgusts me. I don't remember this being a topic of conersation in the 90's, 00's, and the early half of the 10's. Be a man, use what you got and make it work. Anything 5'7'' and above is not noticeably short. I'm 5'10''-5'11'' and I've never once in my life felt short.

This new trend of dudes obsessing over their height disgusts me. I don't remember this being a topic of conersation in the 90's, 00's, and the early half of the 10's. Be a man, use what you got and make it work. Anything 5'7'' and above is not noticeably short. I'm 5'10''-5'11'' and I've never once in my life felt short.
What did you expect? It's a karate forum.

If you’re 5’11, just lie and say your 6’0. Like nobody will notice the difference.

I’ve been saying I’m 6’1 for years, adding .5 of an inch on and nobody says shit. My gf is like 5’10 too and she’s never called me out

Man stop making excuses and trying to distance yourself from it. Chinese people are generally shorter on average. It's just the truth.

it does depend a lot on were abouts in China your talking about though, city dwellers tended to be significantly taller in my experience, probably better nutrition growing up.

I honestly haven't noticed that it's an issue anywhere other than here on Sherdog. In fact, I'd never heard the term "manlet" before frequenting these forums. And I think it's hysterical. I'm 5'8" & I've never felt short a day in my life. I've always found a way to force my way on the inside against taller opponents in the ring so that's never been an issue & I've never had any difficulties attracting women in my life. So where are these problems that shorter guys like me are supposed to have in our lives? They don't exist in mine.

Mike Tyson was only 5’11 when he fought at heavy weight and was considered to be a very small heavyweight.

Actually, Mike's only a shade over 5' 10". They always claimed that he was six feet20200113_205402.jpg even but that's not true because I'm only 5'8" & he's only a couple of inches taller than I am.

These threads are the adult male equivalent of kids bragging about their trading cards.

"I got the holo!"
"I got the rare holo!"

Funny thread hah. Usually its people saying manlet detected, often by guys around 5’10 - 5’11, when a short dude gets defensive. Now its those same 5’10 5-11 guys who are getting defensive because their height is coming into question.

Everybody exaggerates their height. Just lie about the last inch like all the other manlets

it does depend a lot on were abouts in China your talking about though, city dwellers tended to be significantly taller in my experience, probably better nutrition growing up.

I think it has more to do with the older population that grew up in poverty dragging the average down.

Perfect+height+chart+66+to+69+is+average+these+days_b44b49_5861979.jpg

I'm dating a girl who is 5'11... she isn't miserable quite the opposite. She gets to date tall guys and doesnt have to bother with midgets trying to pick her up.

I know a few 5'9 1/2 guys who lie & say they are 5'11. It's hilarious.

I don’t know I’m 5’11 and I live in China. My family and friends back in the states always ask “are you the tallest person in China?” Buy honestly I am always on the shorter end :(
In my wife’s family I am the shortest guy
They produced Yao Ming so there's that

You know who else is 5'11"....

giphy.gif

I honestly haven't noticed that it's an issue anywhere other than here on Sherdog. In fact, I'd never heard the term "manlet" before frequenting these forums. And I think it's hysterical. I'm 5'8" & I've never felt short a day in my life. I've always found a way to force my way on the inside against taller opponents in the ring so that's never been an issue & I've never had any difficulties attracting women in my life. So where are these problems that shorter guys like me are supposed to have in our lives? They don't exist in mine.

I don't even know if anyone is serious about this shit. They're just bored.

Obviously 5'9 guys are getting laid like mad, because you know, there's new 5'9 guys appearing all the time.

If tall guys get laid so much, then why is tallness rare? I think these big boys are just running trains on women who've had their uterus pulverized by overuse and drug abuse.

Back