5'11 its a miserable height

View attachment 710627 I thought this shit was funny, lol.
I know its meant to be just a bit of fun, but it was obviously written by a manlet or a woman who was an Ewok in ''The Return of the Jedi'', how can GOAT Tier men & women be more than 12 inches apart, Goat Tier for women starts at 5'9'' maybe even 5' 10''

I'm 5'13", but 5'11" isn't too terrible, you just need to be noticeably taller than most girls wearing heels, which you would be...

Bro I am 5'11ft barefoot I've been called tall several times shit I legit know men who claim to be 6ft yet are shorter than me I can literally see the top of their heads.

Several of these 6 foot fucks are actually barefoots 5'11ft that wear boots.
I fall in this category. I am 5’11 and 1/2 barefoot. It pisses me off the doctor can’t just round up. I’m 6 with shoes on. In metric I’m 181 though, 5’11 is 180.

I'm 5'10 and have never had a woman reject me for height. What is this shit? Get some confidence and take a shower. You'll do just fine.
5'9 and can confirm. Like 5% of women are taller than 5'8 lmao

5'7 woman = 6'0 man
5'8 woman = 6'1 man
5'9 woman = 6'2 man, few men are taller than this.

Right. And most tall women have accepted they will be dating shorter guys at some point or wont give you the time of day in the first place.

Women dont care. It's all about good looks/genetics,confidence, and money.
5'9 and can confirm. Like 5% of women are taller than 5'8 lmao

5'7 woman = 6'0 man
5'8 woman = 6'1 man
5'9 woman = 6'2 man, few men are taller than this.

5'11 isn't so bad.

Just look at 5'11 Martin Kampmann with Team Alpha Male.

Martin-Kampman-Alpha-578.jpg

Yah bit the average height in China for men is like 5'6".
Probably all the Jungle Asians in the southern part of the country bringing the figure down

Probably all the Jungle Asians in the southern part of the country bringing the figure down
I don’t know man like I said my fam is from south China but not too far south. North of guangdong but south of the gan river and on average most guys are 6’2 and most guys in the countryside in general are my height or taller.

It's funny you say that. I'm 5'11.5, maybe 6 foot even it's been a while. I was talking to a coworker a few days ago and he at one point said he was 6 foot. Now this coworker, I can easily look right over his head so I was like

{<huh}

I told him hate to break it to you, but you're no where near 6 foot. He argued with me and said pretty sure I am, you must just be taller and not know it. I told him to measure himself barefoot when he got home.

He came back the next day and with a depressed look on his face said "yea you were right...in 5'9"

And he had been thinking/telling people he was 6 foot for probably his entire life lol

To echo the sentiments of others in this thread, I am a legit 5'11 barefoot, and I can't tell you the number of times I have been told "You must be 6'1 at least" because of other guys frauding about being 6 feet tall.

I have seen some guys take some extreme liberties when it comes to their height - basically, if they are 5'9 or taller, they are going to say they are 6' tall and just hope that nobody calls them on their bullshit.

I don't know what guys lie about more, their height or how much they bench. In both instances, they know that woman have very little context, so they just shoot for the moon and hope for the best.

I'm 5'11, my driver's license says I'm a bit over 6' tall, but if I ever go anywhere with my wife most people think I'm 5'8 at most.

Legit have no clue why guys lie about their height. You can literally see it. The amount of times I’ve been told that I must be 6’2 or 6’3 because I’m taller than some twerp claiming to be 6’ is laughable at this point.

Girls just don’t want a guy taller than them so you’re still good to go. I’m nearly 6 foot 2 but I’m tubby and ugly so that doesn’t always help.

Back