5'11 its a miserable height

You're not tall, you're not short, you're basically nothing society doesnt even care enough to make fun of you and the woman will always reject you because of one fucking inch

This is retarded. If women are rejecting you it's not because of your height lol.

Bullshit. 5'11 is an alpha height. People fetishize being a lanklet too much

5' 11" is bitch height. I've got shits that tall. Women fuck with tall men because we're superior.

6'4" crew checking in

A9C0F7C3-F617-4130-B6EE-2574A1761CCF.png I thought this shit was funny, lol.

Mike Tyson was only 5’11 when he fought at heavy weight and was considered to be a very small heavyweight.

I'm 5'11" and have rarely felt short. An inch or two above average here in the US of A.
Years ago on some dating website it would not let me input 5'11", the options went from 5'9" straight to 6".
Just yesterday I was able to, flatfooted, take something from the top shelf at the grocery store (the very top that says ask for assistance). Wife was impressed and said I can stick around.

TS is short, ugly and poor and lives in sweltering heat.

Times is hard for TS.

6'1" crew, checking in.

:meow:

Also, can palm a basketball.

<21>

I'm 5'10 barefoot but people always think I'm 6 foot. Probably an optical illusion now that I work on having good posture after having back issues. And I am broad shoulder/barrel chested.

I have a friend who claims 5'7 but I TOWER over him. Poor bastard is probably shorter than that.

I don’t know man. I’m 5’11 and while I’d much rather be able to say I’m 6 even its better than being short.

5’11.5 barefoot here, always been told I’m tall

sKgcYu8.gif

I'm just glad I don't have to flare out my arms like a fucking caveman

I’m 5’11 barefoot. It’s fine dawg. Also some mentioned their license, you can flat lie to those people haha

I’ve had multiple g/f’s when we first started dating say I must be 6’4 at least becasure their ex was 6’2

I’m like naw I’m legit 6’1.5 now. Was 6’2 younger before spinal comprehension lol.

6'2"ish is the ideal height. You are tall enough to be manly and attractive and see over people in crowds. But you aren't too tall that you can't fit into normal society (cars, planes, constantly being asked if you play basketball, you can buy normal clothes and not "big and tall" stuff, etc.). I'm about 6'1.5" now too.

Back