5'11 its a miserable height

I don’t know I’m 5’11 and I live in China. My family and friends back in the states always ask “are you the tallest person in China?” Buy honestly I am always on the shorter end :(
In my wife’s family I am the shortest guy

5'11 myself. Barefoot and all that too.

Sucks. I always used to put it on dating sites and I shoulda just fudged the numbers a since those broads don't know the dif

It's good to talk i metric, i'm one hundred and seventy seven centimetres tall, that's skyscraper height! Plus you can measure your penis in metric and it's sounds monsterous!

If I was 5'11 I'd wear lifts

Must feel disgusting to be under 6 foot, but he so close

Bro I am 5'11ft barefoot I've been called tall several times shit I legit know men who claim to be 6ft yet are shorter than me I can literally see the top of their heads.

Several of these 6 foot fucks are actually barefoots 5'11ft that wear boots.
It's funny you say that. I'm 5'11.5, maybe 6 foot even it's been a while. I was talking to a coworker a few days ago and he at one point said he was 6 foot. Now this coworker, I can easily look right over his head so I was like

{<huh}

I told him hate to break it to you, but you're no where near 6 foot. He argued with me and said pretty sure I am, you must just be taller and not know it. I told him to measure himself barefoot when he got home.

He came back the next day and with a depressed look on his face said "yea you were right...in 5'9"

And he had been thinking/telling people he was 6 foot for probably his entire life lol

Lol, 5'11'' is a pretty good height. Don't get too obsessed with the Lookism shit, bro. Go lift some weights and or get some elevator shoes if it's bothering you that much.

Im 5'11 (legit without shoes) and ive been called tall and 6'ft multiple times. Im slim so that probably helps. I wouldn't mind another inch but im quite happy with my height. If i was on a dating site id just include the shoes and claim 6 foot.

There was this asshole at work who said he was 5 '10. So i started claiming 5 '8 when i was around him. Even though i was a lot noticeably taller. He was more like 5"6

Last edited:
Lol... go fuck yourself

People will bitch about anything

5”11-6”4 = GOAT height.

5”0-5”10 = Manlet

6”4+ = circus freak.

I'm 5'11 or 6'0 and can reach shit at the grocery store most people can't

You're not tall, you're not short, you're basically nothing society doesnt even care enough to make fun of you and the woman will always reject you because of one fucking inch

I went for a physical a couple of years ago and the nurse that measured my height smugly said, 'five eleven and three quarters'. It was like she was mocking me or some shit.

I'm dead serious.

I went for a physical a couple of years ago and the nurse that measured my height smugly said, 'five eleven and three quarters'. It was like she was mocking me or some shit.

I'm dead serious.

You should have filled that office with just below alpha height uppercuts, IMO.

It's all a matter of perspective
Just step an inch closer, problem solved

You're not tall, you're not short, you're basically nothing society doesnt even care enough to make fun of you and the woman will always reject you because of one fucking inch

Change it to meters and problem solved 1.80M

I think its a good height, too tall and its bad for sports that I like because of weight and agility.

Back