500th Post: Honors to Dillashaw and Cormier

Exemplar

Fuligin Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Simply put, for my 500th post, I wish to honor two of the winners from UFC173: Dillashaw and Cormier.

Cormier: for reminding anyone who hasn't been watching just how much of a beast you are, LHW or HW. DC is only one step from manhandling Gus or Jones at this point. I cannot wait for either of these matchups. This guy has put in his dues and I've little doubt he's going to wear the strap.

Dillashaw: what a story. A masterful strategy and any fan of the heavy underdog was given the gift of a memorable performance Sat night. I wish to thank Team Alpha Male, Ludwig and especially TJ for making me jump up out of my seat at least twice during this bout. I wish the best for this kid, no matter where his career takes him.

/cheers

i agree and with dillashaw, the fact that he struck so well and started so recently, its inspiring for anyone who wants to improve, in my opinion

keep it up w the posts - after a while, you will be like me and will feel bad about how much time you waste on this site

If you go far back in my history, while Dillashaw was competing on TUF, I said he was probably able to beat Faber at that point in his career and that he was going to be champion. God I hate being right all the time (except when my wife is around and I'm never right, even if I am.)

Sorry, I suppose I should have created another anti-Dana or 'was Barao that good' thread. I now know its a bad idea to make an occasional shoutout thread to the warriors that provided me the entertainment that I paid for.

/sigh

Sorry, I suppose I should have created another anti-Dana or 'was Barao that good' thread. I now know its a bad idea to make an occasional shoutout thread to the warriors that provided me the entertainment that I paid for.

/sigh

Not really. You just gotta add no homo.

i agree and with dillashaw, the fact that he struck so well and started so recently, its inspiring for anyone who wants to improve, in my opinion

keep it up w the posts - after a while, you will be like me and will feel bad about how much time you waste on this site

So true...

...on both accounts.

TJ and DC finally made it into one of Exemplars posts, and his 500th no less. They finally made it, good for them

If you go far back in my history, while Dillashaw was competing on TUF, I said he was probably able to beat Faber at that point in his career and that he was going to be champion. God I hate being right all the time (except when my wife is around and I'm never right, even if I am.)

ORLY
I haven't laid an MMA bet since I lost a grand on Rua... Eff em'.
:redface:

Back