izz normal.
My god there won't be a comeback if he gets brutally KTFO by Colby

{<jordan}

After the fight they both get shipped to Risin, Bellator or One

Anthony Pettis 9-9 in UFC
iu

Mike Perry 6-6 in UFC
iu

Lets do it at WW guy that gets a losing record retires..

View attachment 714795
I can do you one better..
Diaz vs perry
Cerrone vs Pettis

I like it. How about they fight and both keep a job and Maia retires.

My god there won't be a comeback if he gets brutally KTFO by Colby

{<jordan}
<{anton}>
Colby shutting perry's lights out would be hilarious. The build up would be so bad I'd never be able to stop myself from watching. The sloppy striking, perry getting cut up and gassing, and trying to panic wrestle and getting ko'd by pillow fist Colby. I'd watch the shit out of it. You should be a matchmaker. I'm not joking. That just tickled my sadistic side lol. P. S. I know I got the scenarios mixed up but I don't wanna see Pettis lose to Colby so I'd rather he lose to perry as a sacrifice, with the pay off being seeing perry get broken.

We've already seen Cerrone vs Pettis a rematch would be pointless.
I disagree. They're both past their primes. Not too many matches left for them. Pettis vs Aldo would've been dope but Aldo shat the bed by going to bw. Cerrone, same shit, who are you gonna match him up with? Matt brown again? Islam makhachev again? Diaz rematch? It's time to put them together and start cutting them honestly. But that's just my opinion. No point in keeping them around if they're going to just job to the elite. At least Pettis killed wonderboy last year. Cowboy's best recent win is Hernández.

Pettis should just retire, I don't know what he is sticking around for. He won the belt not much else he can do there, I'd rather see him move to Bellator I think winning a belt there would do more for his legacy.

Let's be objective/fair. Anthony a former wec champ, former UFC champ and has fought at high level his entire career( pretty much). So the pairing isnt exactly fair. Pettis can still fight competitively within top 15-20 of 155 division and make his checks with the understanding that title shot days are long gone.

Mike Perry ? LoL. I mean - he could beat Pettis at this point but could also lose. The only difference is - hes done nothing with a capital N- Nil

Dos Anjos is 4-5 in his last 9, maybe get him in the mix.

Let's be objective/fair. Anthony a former wec champ, former UFC champ and has fought at high level his entire career( pretty much). So the pairing isnt exactly fair. Pettis can still fight competitively within top 15-20 of 155 division and make his checks with the understanding that title shot days are long gone.

Mike Perry ? LoL. I mean - he could beat Pettis at this point but could also lose. The only difference is - hes done nothing with a capital N- Nil

That's the point if Pettis can't beat Perry he is done. imo If Perry wins it will still be a big enough win to move his career forward. If Pettis does win he lives to fight another day.

<{anton}>
Colby shutting perry's lights out would be hilarious. The build up would be so bad I'd never be able to stop myself from watching. The sloppy striking, perry getting cut up and gassing, and trying to panic wrestle and getting ko'd by pillow fist Colby. I'd watch the shit out of it. You should be a matchmaker. I'm not joking. That just tickled my sadistic side lol. P. S. I know I got the scenarios mixed up but I don't wanna see Pettis lose to Colby so I'd rather he lose to perry as a sacrifice, with the pay off being seeing perry get broken.
Colby verbal onsalught would be brutal LMAO specially if he goes for Perry's GF

not a Perry fan by any means but throw the guy a bone at this point

hes fought: Ponzi, Max Griffin, Felder, Cerone, Olivera, Luque, and Neal @ his last 6

give him Barberena - would be a great scrap

Pettis should fight Condit - see who quits first

Colby verbal onsalught would be brutal LMAO specially if he goes for Perry's GF
And he needs a tune up, right? Wtf are we waiting for? We need to take to Twitter with this shit. Where's that good for nothing Ariel when you need some instigation?

Win or lose Pettis puts on a show. If his body doesn't give out on him I hope he can still keep going

why do either of them have to "leave town"? Both are fun fighters

Back