50 people Dana White hates

BR is absolute garbage.

Zero fact checking. The part about Sylvia they mention he lost his belt to Mir, but was getting a chance to win it back against Nog. Completely left out his second run.

god BR is a shit site...i see they start to phone them end after 30...

Could someone be so kind as to copy and paste who he hates and the reasons i cant c that page on my phone

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eople-who-have-enraged-the-volatile-ufc-chief

Parts of this article pissed me off, especially the part about Noah Inhofer. I'd have done the same thing if I loved that girl, too.

#22 was interesting though.

i think that might qualify you as a simp.

Noah went str8 BITCH and walked out on a potentially great future.

If I was on TUF and I caught wind that my fuckin WIFE was cheatin - I'd use that as fuel, beat the fuck outta some dudes and spit in the whore's face after I claimed my tournament win.

Fuck that dude. Str8 up afraid - THATS why he bailed.

cant believe anybody would co-sign that shit

grow some balls. Lotta broads in the world.

To be the best you have to compete on the largest stage.

In my opinion, he already had. Refering to PRIDE, btw.

I'm not sure going to the UFC would have really boosted his status as GOAT, although it would have been interesting had he signed.

i think that might qualify you as a simp.

Noah went str8 BITCH and walked out on a potentially great future.

If I was on TUF and I caught wind that my fuckin WIFE was cheatin - I'd use that as fuel, beat the fuck outta some dudes and spit in the whore's face after I claimed my tournament win.

Fuck that dude. Str8 up afraid - THATS why he bailed.

cant believe anybody would co-sign that shit

grow some balls. Lotta broads in the world.

You know what they say, money over bitches.

Homie could have at least tried to win before doing that shit.

In my opinion, he already had. Refering to PRIDE, btw.

I'm not sure going to the UFC would have really boosted his status as GOAT, although it would have been interesting had he signed.

Instead he signed with Strikeforce. The rest is history.

Back