50 minute layover in Detroit airport, will I be fine?

The hell is wrong with you?

It's Detroit, not Iraq. :rolleyes:

You'd be just as safe there as being in any major metro airport.

By the way, DUMMY, the airport is in Romulus, MI which is like 30 minutes outside of Detroit---STFU

iCrYikd.png

I had a 45 min layover in Denver arriving from Frankfurt. It didn't help that my flight was on the complete other side of the airport. Got through customs and I was like 20 terminals down when they called over the intercom the (flight number) to Albuquerque is closing it's doors in less than one minute. I sprinted to the gate with all my baggage and they had already closed the gate, but the plane was still getting ready to go to the runway (it was a smaller plane that you board from the outside). I begged the lady at the gate and they let me on even though they had already closed it. That's the closest I've ever cut it.

By the way, DUMMY, the airport is in Romulus, MI which is like 30 minutes outside of Detroit---STFU

u already ruin YLYL threads, why u gotta come here too.

haha, just from the title of your thread I thought you were meaning you feared for your safety because you were going to the Detroit airport.

Glad im not the only one who thought that, lol... like theres people slingin rocks in the terminal and gang shootings at the skybar.

It's not like Romulus is exactly Rochester Hills.

It's safer than Orlando
You'll be fine.

oh and PS.....

DUCK!!!!!!!

On a side note, I was impressed with how nice Detroit's airport is in comparison to the city.

Because its not in the city. And it's fairly new (as in less than 20 years)

Grew up in the 'burbs just south of Detroit, but am in the service and fly a lot. I will say Detroit is a decent airport compared to some of the other shitholes I've been laid over in stateside.

server

Back