Shoop $50 IN PRIZES!! Shoop a new belt? Shoop Contest Announcment

I think January 31st is too long tbh. I mean I've already submitted 2entries.

FWIW, depending upon the belt design, posting it with a transparent background could also make some submissions look better than others. IMHO, the submitter (sp?) should get to submit their design on a solid filled, single color, background.

A black leather edged belt looks pretty shit on a black or very dark grey background. However, that same belt design might look nice on a light grey background, thus causing silver elements of the design pop, and the black leather to be easily visible.
exactly, I think those who are capable of changing backgrounds should be able to pick a colour that best compliments their project, they "earned" that right, and those who use a belt on a "non-bias" background like the UFC belt I posted above would have to settle for what they got. It seems fair to me.

I think January 31st is too long tbh. I mean I've already submitted 2entries.
I haven't even started sketching my potential ideas yet, literally got a couple of designs in my head and that's it

and you've done fucken two!!?!!

<DC-Champ>

I'm such a loser
<DCrying>
no1 on the list but
no2 on sherdog :(

@The Clark - I reckon making a rule that we make these on a plain background needs to be the way forward.

Basically, make it as even as possible, absolutely no gifs, but allow MS Paint and Photoshop... But the no background thing is important, otherwise it basically guarantees victory to the person with the best computer... Just the belt. No figures, no stand, no colourful background, no moving parts... Transparent background.

This is as close as we've had to an NGS in 9 months!

Yeah, I think you're right, and everyone seems to be in agreement here. I will update the rules. Sorry for how sloppy this has been so far, guys. This is me trying to figure out how to start a shoop contest:

I'll be back in a bit to address some of the other posts.

I haven't even started sketching my potential ideas yet, literally got a couple of designs in my head and that's it

and you've done fucken two!!?!!

<DC-Champ>

I'm such a loser
<DCrying>
no1 on the list but
no2 on sherdog :(

Champ champ

Yeah, I think you're right, and everyone seems to be in agreement here. I will update the rules. Sorry for how sloppy this has been so far, guys. This is me trying to figure out how to start a shoop contest:

I'll be back in a bit to address some of the other posts.

Bro, this is the first one of its kind... This is the rule making thread, there can be no bad suggestions - it's a great idea and were all chipping in.

After this if we don't do non-gif pretty immediately I'm going to work with @Ottawaguy to bring us a froot shoop competition, so all good.

Bro, this is the first one of its kind... This is the rule making thread, there can be no bad suggestions - it's a great idea and were all chipping in.

After this if we don't do non-gif pretty immediately I'm going to work with @Ottawaguy to bring us a froot shoop competition, so all good.
I want in on the froot shoop discussions too! I feel I did enough to earn a seat at the table
<BirdieOwn>

167qvz5.jpg

made this just using the software, and anyone making theirs in MS paint will do the same thing really. I think there could be a winner from that bracket and then a winner from those who edit an existing belt like the one you linked.

I'm with you... One colour. Dealer's choice, or just plain white... Or we could all make a fire pact...

PicsArt_01-22-12.29.02.jpg

Fire does look pretty sweet.

<{JustBleed}>

I keep posting the Cruz one and it's very popular, sherdog is going to LOVE that one, and you did a far better job dealing with JCVD's massive hair :D it looks like he's being stalked by the predator (in the Cruz one)

AnimatedScaredBluegill.gif
You will never be able to fully cover that jcvd mullet

Once this contest is over let’s talk froot shoop with @Norman Khabib.

A frrot shoop not limited to mma would be amazing,

We could do whatever wanted in a different part of sherdog, but not here... But we could do something in pics abd multimedia if we do a signup in the MMA froot competition... Movies would be amazing.

We could do whatever wanted in a different part of sherdog, but not here... But we could do something in pics abd multimedia if we do a signup in the MMA froot competition... Movies would be amazing.
I was about to mention that, can do it in Mayberry I think, if the strict rules are followed. Movies & TV Series

I was about to mention that, can do it in Mayberry I think, if the strict rules are followed. Movies & TV Series
Lots of potential for sure, and the Mayberry may be the answer.

In any case let’s talk offline next week.

Back